Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tiki: " I might still be playing if Coughlin wasn't coaching"

Featured Replies

NFL players today don't like playing for a guy like Tom Coughlin... I don't really see what the big deal is... he is saying what half that team is thinking...

 

 

Believe it or not Tom Coughlin ha eased up on his players. The players on the team now seem to enjoy playing for the Giants and even Tom Coughlin. There are some videos on Giants.com that show old Tom taking the team out for a night of bowling...looks like they had a lot of fun. I don't think anyone (aside from their former RB) hates him all that much.

How much money do these guys make, and someone who holds them accountable is a bad guy. Tough life I guess. I did my high school research paper on Vince Lombardi and don't remember any of them liking him at the time they were playing for him. In fact one of the players was asked if Lombardi was prejudiced and he replied "No he treats us all the same, like dogs. " Todays premadonna athletes just wear me out.

Now Tiki says he didn't say that. What a joke.

Now Tiki says he didn't say that. What a joke.

 

 

Link?

 

If he didn't say it, he didn't say it. I'll have to read something about it though. I guess we'll find out when the book comes out.

Let it go Tiki....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.