Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner/Johnson Central Predictions (Touchstone Energy Bowl)

Who wins? 88 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So whats everyones thoughts on this one? The Eagles come off a 35-0 win over a South Point, while Conner has still yet to play its first game of the regular season. I dont know much about Conner so hopefully some of the Northern Kentucky faithful can provide us some light on this Conner program.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think JC should probably handle the Cougars pretty easily..I believe they are a young team.. I saw them scrimmage Dixie and they held their own...

  • Author
I think JC should probably handle the Cougars pretty easily..I believe they are a young team.. I saw them scrimmage Dixie and they held their own...

 

Sounds as if they held their own against what many people think is a legit contender with Highlands and Cov. Cath. in Dixie Heights, that means Johnson Central could be getting a pretty good test. Is Dixie a little more hyped than they should be though?

The fans of Conner are in for a treat playing at JC, but my guess is that not many will show up for the game, and that is really a shame, as the fans in "Johnsville" are outstading.

  • Author
The fans of Conner are in for a treat playing at JC, but my guess is that not many will show up for the game, and that is really a shame, as the fans in "Johnsville" are outstading.

 

Well locals like to call it "Eagleville".:D Thank you for your kind words, Cov. Cath. fans were very clean and respectful as well.

Sounds as if they held their own against what many people think is a legit contender with Highlands and Cov. Cath. in Dixie Heights, that means Johnson Central could be getting a pretty good test. Is Dixie a little more hyped than they should be though?

I think so........

Conner will suprise people this year but JC by 14

JC wins this one with ease....

 

52-7!!!!

  • Author
JC wins this one with ease....

 

52-7!!!!

 

I think that Ill be pleasantly surprised if JC wins by this much. I cant wait to see the newly remodeled "Nest" packed to the brim with anxious screaming Golden Eagle fans.

JC will have to cut down on the number of penalties or this could be a very close game. Does anyone have any information on Conner?

I think that Ill be pleasantly surprised if JC wins by this much. I cant wait to see the newly remodeled "Nest" packed to the brim with anxious screaming Golden Eagle fans.

 

 

Unless Conner has improved CONSIDERABLY from last year, JC will win big and I mean BIG. I haven't see Conner play this year so they may have improved, but last year they were really slow on O and D. With Grimm's quickness, I think he'll have a big game.

What is Conner running offensively? Did Trosper install the option in Hebron?

JC should roll over Conner, should be a jv game second half.

Sounds as if they held their own against what many people think is a legit contender with Highlands and Cov. Cath. in Dixie Heights, that means Johnson Central could be getting a pretty good test. Is Dixie a little more hyped than they should be though?

I think so........

I don't.......

Dixie is loaded with 3 year starters. You can judge for yourself starting next Friday when we face CCH. The week after that we take on the Bird's.:D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.