Raceland 23 Ashland 20

Birdsfan

You indicate that Ashland holds a 12 -6 lead in the series. That tells me that over the years Raceland has won 33% of the games played against Ashland. Now keep in mind Ashland has had home field advantage in each of those 18 games so I was informed last week by my Ram friends. COMMANDING LEAD! They should beat the snot out of Raceland every time they play them not 66% of the time. Maybe that Fluke would come around like last year. Ashland is a tradition rich 5-A school. They play with the big boys. I'm sorry but it just shows me the kind of coaching and players that Raceland has. First class 1-A team that plays with the big boys and does it well.

Ashland will host Pikeville this week, Raceland has a bye week. I guess the Raceland - Ashland series will be played for another year on this current contract and I will talk about Ashland-Raceland then. :D :thumb:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashland will host Pikeville this week, Raceland has a bye week. I guess the Raceland - Ashland series will be played for another year on this current contract and I will talk about Ashland-Raceland then. :D :thumb:

Please tell me that at least one game will be at Raceland.

Not on this contract I don't believe, I am pretty sure that it is slated for Putnam as well next season.

Now if any further comtracts/ games are agreed on I have heard that it would be a home/home type deal ot not at all. That is just what I have heard, I don't know for sure.

Not on this contract I don't believe, I am pretty sure that it is slated for Putnam as well next season.

Now if any further comtracts/ games are agreed on I have heard that it would be a home/home type deal ot not at all. That is just what I have heard, I don't know for sure.

Sounds like a plan.

I think all of the harping on the whereabouts of this game by all the other local schools' fans is just mere jealousy that it happens with Ashland and not with their schools.

I think all of the harping on the whereabouts of this game by all the other local schools' fans is just mere jealousy that it happens with Ashland and not with their schools.

:laugh: I think Ashland needs the home field advantage. The others would not even ask for it.