Quotes to Live By...

HSsportsfan14

No matter how bad it gets, you should make something of it because it is just a learning experience.

What you go through today will be forgotten tomorrow, so enjoy it while you can.

No matter how bad things look, someone is always in worse shape than you.

I'm not done living yet!! (PH)

Every day is just a challenge and a test...hold you head up high if you pass the test!

All of them are me except for the one that says PH!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What we do in life echoes in eternity."-Maximus Decimus Meridas...Gladiator

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."...Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Heros get remembered...legends never die."...The Sandlot

"Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught."...JC Watts

"There is no limit to a man's success when he doesn't care who gets the credit."...Pete Rose

"There is a difference between conceit and confidence. Conceit is bragging about yourself. Confidence means you believe you can get the job done.""... Johnny Unitas, even though he did play at Louisville...

"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on!"...Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success before they gave up."...Thomas Edison

"Life is hard. But it's a lot harder if you're stupid!"...Robert Mitchum

:thumb:

This one has always meant a lot to me. My uncle who was like my big brother died at the age of 42 with two little girls wondering what happened. This quote was above his bed in the Marquee Center in Lexington. The first time I met my wife her mom had it on her refridgerator. Ironically she had beaten the same cancer my uncle had died from. I have passed it on to kids I've coached over the years. I gave it to a kid I coached who is now a close friend. He is coaching at UK now and played there. I gave it to him the day of his graduation and he read it instead of his speech at graduation as he was the top of his class. It will always hold a special place in my heart and I really try to live by it.

Attitude by Charles Swindoll

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company ... a church ... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude ... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me, and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you ... we are in charge of our Attitudes."

Attitude by Charles Swindoll

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company ... a church ... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude ... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me, and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you ... we are in charge of our Attitudes."

I've never seen this before but it is 100% me. Thanks stick...