Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A-Rod clears the 500 barrrier

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for him. I am sure he was very glad to get that over with.

Great accomplishment. If he averages 40 HR's, for the remainder of his career and I'm going to guess, 7 more years....His totals would be between 780-790, counting the remainder of this year.

 

Yes, if healthy and pitched to, he could get near 800.

Congrats.

 

I don't think he gets to 800.

I'm glad its over, he'll push toward 800

Finally, I am glad the he got it. Now that the pressure is off for #500 I look for him to go on another tear with the bat.

I watched every Yankee game this week to see it but didn't watch todays game. Man! I hate family reunions!!! :irked:

I just think he will catch the Griffey disease in the next few years. I know AROD is in better shape than Griffey was at the same age. But Griffey didn't miss hardly any games, once he hit that age 30-33 everything went askew.

 

I would love to see AROD break whatever record Barry sets, but he has got a long, long way to go.

Hats off to A-Rod on reaching # 500. If he stays healthy he has a legit shot at breaking the record.

Health is the key but I see AROD breaking whatever record Bonds sets and I hope he does it.

He said some nice things in the press room.

 

Man are we hitting the ball!

He said some nice things in the press room.

 

Man are we hitting the ball!

:thumb: :thumb: :ylsuper:

Tom Glavine will be going for win # 300 tommorrow (Sunday) night. If he gets it then that will be another milestone reached this weekend.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.