15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Ludlow
    • Trimble County

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been a while since I have been to Ludlow (seems like the last time was when we played you in 2002 maybe?), so I can't quit remember your field to make a comparison. As is the case for many places, the visitor bleachers leave a little to be desired, but they have a nice field and a track around it. Changing facililites are in the gymnasium. Parking is pretty good and the lighting is good.

Did they get the lighting fixed? I remember a couple years ago half the lights would go out, but seriously Henry Co. has one of the best places around and great folks down there.

275 yds, 3 TDs...and it is BIRD.

Well I was not exactly right on anything in my predictions but pretty darn close. I said Ludlow would atleast contain Bird and hold him to 150 yards, well by looking at the 275 they didn't contain him, but didn't allow him to score all the time and that is what matters. I also said in my prediction for the score that Trimble would score 20 points and that is what they did. But Ludlow was just one td short of what I predicted cause I said Ludlow would score 34 lol...So I was pretty close, and the outcome came out about like I thought it would....:thumb:

Trimble has to much for Ludlow. I will for go my life savings if they were to lose.

Man I tried to warn you that you wouldn't want to bet your life savings on this game, because I told you Ludlow has a pretty nice little team this year. But you wouldn't listen to me, and now your losing your life savings....:D