Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

'Price is Right' for Drew Carey

Featured Replies

Genial comic Drew Carey was tapped Monday to replace silver-haired legend Bob Barker on the CBS daytime game show "The Price is Right." The deal was set Monday afternoon shortly before a taping of CBS' "Late Show" with David Letterman, where he confirmed it.

 

"I realize what a big responsibility this is," he said. "It's only a game show, but it's the longest-running game show in American television and I plan to keep it that way."

 

The selection attracted more attention than usual for a daytime show because of the prospect of replacing Barker, 83. Barker retired after 35 years in the job last month following taping of his 6,586th episode.

 

:scared:

 

http://tv.yahoo.com/show/33016/news/urn:newsml:tv.ap.org:20070723:tv_price_carey__ER

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the pick.

 

On to our next game, Hoedown! Come on down!

A heck of a lot better than Rosie the Pig! :thumb:

You can't replace Bob Barker but I like the pick.

I had read somewhere that DAn Patrick was thinking about it or in the hunt. It may have been just a rumor.

Just won't be the same without BB.

Just won't be the same without BB.

 

I give the show maybe a year before it is put out to pasture.

I give the show maybe a year before it is put out to pasture.

 

Sadly I'm thinking the same thing.:cry:

I don't think the show will end. Drew Carey did a good job with who's line is it anyway and he'll do a fine job with this!

I don't think the show will end. Drew Carey did a good job with who's line is it anyway and he'll do a fine job with this!

 

Don't get me wrong, I loved Who's line, but the price is right just won't be the same without the legend. I'm hoping that the show lives on, I just have a bad feeling.

A heck of a lot better than Rosie the Pig! :thumb:

:thumb:

Don't get me wrong, I loved Who's line, but the price is right just won't be the same without the legend. I'm hoping that the show lives on, I just have a bad feeling.

 

Of Course it won't be the same, I mean no one can compare to Bob Barker, but I think Drew is a nice fill in, even though everyone already knows that he will never do as good as Bob.

When will his first show air?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.