Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

'Price is Right' for Drew Carey

Featured Replies

I just think it will be hard for people like my grandma, who watches the show religously, to get into Drew Carey. But I'm sure it'd be hard for her to get used to anyone.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I give the show maybe a year before it is put out to pasture.

If 'Family Feud' can still be on with the hosts they've had then I bet TPIR will probably last pretty long as well.

I think Dan Patrick would have been a better fit in terms of replacing Bob Barker by having a similar personality and persona as him, but that could be why they didn't choose him. They probably wanted a change.

 

I don't mind Drew Carrey, I like him, its just not going to be the same. But heck, Jesus could try to step in, and it just wouldn't be the same. I mean he's a good guy and all, but Him or anybody else isn't going to replace Mr. Barker.

I wish him the best but it'll be hard to keep the show running w/out Bob Barker.

I think Dan Patrick would have been a better fit in terms of replacing Bob Barker by having a similar personality and persona as him, but that could be why they didn't choose him. They probably wanted a change.

 

I don't mind Drew Carrey, I like him, its just not going to be the same. But heck, Jesus could try to step in, and it just wouldn't be the same. I mean he's a good guy and all, but Him or anybody else isn't going to replace Mr. Barker.

Overkill?

I think Dan Patrick would have been a better fit in terms of replacing Bob Barker by having a similar personality and persona as him, but that could be why they didn't choose him. They probably wanted a change.

 

I completely agree about Dan Patrick. I just don't really take Drew Carey seriously.

I can't stand Drew Carey.....This show will be dead within the next 1-2 years IMO.

I just hope he keeps using the long, skinny microphone. That's a must!

I think they should have retired the show. But if they're going to keep it going, Drew Carey was a good choice. Jim Carrey would have been even better.

I think they should have retired the show. But if they're going to keep it going, Drew Carey was a good choice. Jim Carrey would have been even better.

 

Are you serious about Jim Carrey? I think that would have turned so many of the long-time viewers away.

Are you serious about Jim Carrey? I think that would have turned so many of the long-time viewers away.
Not really serious, but it would have been hilarious to watch.

Thank goodness that Rosie isn't going to be the emcee. She surely would've killed it. Drew Carey's a good pick but don't he already have a show that's not even on yet? the Top 10 I think it's called.

Much, much ado about nothing.

 

How many people with a job even see this show? It is watched by retirees and college kids.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.