Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Star Game: who is watching?

Watching? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Watching?

    • Will watch the whole game
      50%
      13
    • Will watch part of the game
      42%
      11
    • Will not watch any of the game.
      7%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bittersweet! Griffey no more MVP... but Ichiro is on my fantasy team so I get points for that!

This is the broken bat game...the intro was great...the game has been enjoyable...the NL is outplaying the AL and is still down one :irked:

Bittersweet! Griffey no more MVP... but Ichiro is on my fantasy team so I get points for that!

 

??? This game doesn't count towards any fantasy leagues.

Griffey has had a very good game. I am glad to see it, with th year he has had so far he desreves it.

^ I was actually thinking that it would be awesome if it did count towards the players' stats...maybe some of them would give a little more effort, though tonight they seem to be trying...JR, and Reyes are looking to be the best players as of now.

That performance of "God Bless America" left a lot to be desired.

^ more than a lot...

 

 

this game is making me want to check out for the evening.

^ more than a lot...

 

 

:thumb: I was trying to be nice. :lol:

:thumb: I also noticed the comment by Mays when he told the two of them that when he thought of "treating the game with respect" (I think that was the way he put it) that he thought of them. :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

I liked that also. The full interview can be seen this Saturday before the start of MLB Game Of The Week.

??? This game doesn't count towards any fantasy leagues.

 

It does in mine. I play in a very detailed baseball league. A pay league, not any Yahoo stuff.

The Varsity AL took it over the JV NL 5-4. What is that 10 in a row now (not counting that tie debacle)? Nice to see the Red Sox players contribute: Lowell had a hit and a run scored, Beckett pitched 2 scoreless innings for the win, and Papelbon threw a scoreless frame for a hold. Hopefully, they can get to The World Series and use the home field advantage this year.

Will the NL ever win again?? Seems like the last couple of years they've had great opportunities but couldn't cash in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.