Hotdog Eating Contest

AverageJoesGym

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kobayashi goes down!! :ylsuper:

Joey Chestnut beats the unbeatable Kobayashi in the Nathan's Famous Hotdog eating contest. These announcers were great, funniest thing I have heard in years. It was close until that unfortunate "Reversal of Fortune":eek: at the very end.

I was wondering why this is not in the Pro Sports forum, Hey it is the "International Federation of Competitive Eating", sounds professional to me.

I've seen some gross things in my life, but the hot dog eating contest is one of those ridiculously gross things I cant watch anymore. I mean, they dip the bread in water and shove down 60 or so hot dogs in a short time. .

It is gross and I don't know how the stomach can expand that much to hold that many hot dogs. 66 hot dogs is unbelievable.

I thought it was absolutely hilarious when they announced all the competitors. The one guy was the birthday cake eating champ, one guy ate 5.5 pounds of corned beef and cabbage. Chestnut didn't eat solid foods for 2 days before the competition, I don't see how any human could eat 66 dogs in a week, unreal.

This is actually pretty disgusting. I guess that we should be proud that the USA took the title from Japan. Hey Japan, we have a kid that is more disgusting than your kid!! :lol:

66 hot dogs in 12 minutes.........................................................................................

(I wonder if they came back up faster than they went down!!)

Why in the world has this been news? I have been hearing about the hotdog contest all week. This is ridiculus!!!!

I just hope the don't try and turn it into a sport like they have poker! I have yet to understand how poker is a sport.

My favorite part was the introductions.

Next is John Doe, from Monkey's Eyebrow, KY. Standing 5 foot 10 and weighing 180 pounds, he is the lamb fries eating champion of the world.

I enjoyed that more than the actual competition.

I just hope the don't try and turn it into a sport like they have poker! I have yet to understand how poker is a sport.

Did you see the promo for the Rock, Paper and Scissors Championship?:scared: