Girardi turned down the Reds?

Why wouldn't they let Girardi bring in who ever he wants to be apart of his staff? If that is the real reason he will not be leading this ball club then I'm not to happy about it. Come on Reds things have to change!!

If that is true, just WOW.

I will be pulling for this team to lose 100 games this year and in the next few years.

Girardi would have been one of the best managers this franchise has seen in a long time, a guy who will get in the face of people when needed and light a fire under this team. Something they need.

Just ridiculous, if that is true.

If that is true, just WOW.

I will be pulling for this team to lose 100 games this year and in the next few years.

Girardi would have been one of the best managers this franchise has seen in a long time, a guy who will get in the face of people when needed and light a fire under this team. Something they need.

Just ridiculous, if that is true.

Like you, I question if this is true. I will hold my thoughts until a more valid source has the story

I heard, during the Reds vs. Cardinals radio broadcast, that there is talk of Tony La Russa leaving St. Louis after this year. He's in the last year of his contract. There was also talk of Walt Jockety leaving. They discussed how Jockety has ties with someone with the Reds and that he might come to Cincinnati. They also said that La Russa might be offered the Reds job if Jockety does come to the Reds.

At this time, it was speculation on the part of the Reds broadcasters but what a coup for the Reds if this comes to fruition.

I heard, during the Reds vs. Cardinals radio broadcast, that there is talk of Tony La Russa leaving St. Louis after this year. He's in the last year of his contract. There was also talk of Walt Jockety leaving. They discussed how Jockety has ties with someone with the Reds and that he might come to Cincinnati. They also said that La Russa might be offered the Reds job if Jockety does come to the Reds.

At this time, it was speculation on the part of the Reds broadcasters but what a coup for the Reds if this comes to fruition.

Then they can ban alcohol in the Reds clubhouse.:D