Girardi turned down the Reds?

With these Reds, the fans have to consume the alcohol.:lol:

:thumb: :lol: Good ol' Hudy-Pol, do they do they still make and sell that beer?? I know that I consumed my fair share of it at riverfront back in the day. Hiccup :sssh: :D

:laugh: I know what you mean.:D

It is really a shame. The Reds were one of the most respected organizations in MLB and that title has gone downhill the last few years.

The Reds are headed for their seventh straight losing season and I don't see that changing after the break. The Reds have only one playoff appearance since their 1990 World Championship. There have ben seven different managers since then so the next guy in charge really has his work cut out for him.

It is really a shame. The Reds were one of the most respected organizations in MLB and that title has gone downhill the last few years.

The Reds are headed for their seventh straight losing season and I don't see that changing after the break. The Reds have only one playoff appearance since their 1990 World Championship. There have ben seven different managers since then so the next guy in charge really has his work cut out for him.

I agree with you.

:thumb: :thumb: Best post on this thread! I 100% agree.

Fans went through a decade or more of the "Bungals" (worst orginazation in the NFL) and now we have as I prefer to call this team "The Little Red Wagon" - (The worst team in the MLB).

:thumb: :thumb: Best post on this thread! I 100% agree.

Fans went through a decade or more of the "Bungals" (worst orginazation in the NFL) and now we have as I prefer to call this team "The Little Red Wagon" - (The worst team in the MLB).

You are correct Oldrambler. They have the worst record in MLB. I'll still be tuned in to the Radio in hopes that things change but I honestly don't see any change ( in the loss column) coming anytime soon.