Bonds Voted To Starting Lineup

For one Bonds does not play hard. He never runs, he barely jogs.

Give Ol' Balco barry a break, all those roids have him bulked up so much that he can't run :D. Pretty soon when he hits one out of the park he will need a walker or "scooter" to get around the bases. :scared:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For one Bonds does not play hard. He never runs, he barely jogs. No way does he hustle because that would include having to play hard and we've already pointed out that he does not. I guess you could argue that he has helped his team, into last place that is. Bonds is not helping, but hurting the Giants. They need youth and need to get rid of Bonds.

They are in last place, but he keeps butts in the seats. And you must not keep up much with the sports section. He has hustled this season. It surprised me to see him doing that. But, it's happened.

I'll be the one -- I'm happy for him. I'm no Bonds fan, not by a longshot, but him starting this game in SF just feels right to me. I guess I'm the strange one. He is having as good a year as Alfonso Soriano, and that was the guy slated to start until the last update.

I'll be the one -- I'm happy for him. I'm no Bonds fan, not by a longshot, but him starting this game in SF just feels right to me. I guess I'm the strange one. He is having as good a year as Alfonso Soriano, and that was the guy slated to start until the last update.

I like Barry, but I agree, he's every bit as deserving to start as Soriano would have been. Now Matt Holiday may have a legit gripe...

I like Barry, but I agree, he's every bit as deserving to start as Soriano would have been. Now Matt Holiday may have a legit gripe...

Do you think that if the game were played anywhere except SF that Bonds would have received the votes that he did?

I feel that the home town crowd put Bonds in the starting lineup and this would not have happened if the game was in any other park.

It is however, a legit vote and credit has to be given to the fans of SF for getting their own player in the showcase for the last time.

Do you think that if the game were played anywhere except SF that Bonds would have received the votes that he did?

I feel that the home town crowd put Bonds in the starting lineup and this would not have happened if the game was in any other park.

It is however, a legit vote and credit has to be given to the fans of SF for getting their own player in the showcase for the last time.

Why would SF fans have voted for him less if the game was played somewhere else?

They are in last place, but he keeps butts in the seats. And you must not keep up much with the sports section. He has hustled this season. It surprised me to see him doing that. But, it's happened.

Putting butts in the seats is not helping your team.

You have a process. Stick to it or do away with it...No way, IMO was Bonds voted in to the starting lineup.

With that being said, he definitely needed to start this game, IMO. The only reason I say that is because it is in San Francisco. Maybe he'll actually be receptive to the applause...

You have a process. Stick to it or do away with it...No way, IMO was Bonds voted in to the starting lineup.

With that being said, he definitely needed to start this game, IMO. The only reason I say that is because it is in San Francisco. Maybe he'll actually be receptive to the applause...

See that's what's wrong with the voting since the game has meaning. Who cares if it's in San Fransisco, he's not the 3rd best OF'er in the NL. He deserves to be on the team but in no way does he deserve to start this game.