Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Songs You Wish You Wrote

Featured Replies

Just for the money....

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

:devil: :banana: Thriller:banana: :devil:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil::devil:

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

Tchaikovsky -1812 Overture

Led Zepplin - Stairway to Heaven

Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water

Procul Harem - Whiter Shade of Pale

Don McLean - American Pie

Bette Midler - The Rose

Nada by the Refreshments

Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana

Soul to Squeeze by Red Hot Chili Peppers

Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones

Muzzle by Smashing Pumpkins

Crazy Game of Poker by O.A.R

 

There are plenty of others

Amazing Grace

Go rest High (on that mountain) - V. Gill, R. Scaggs. P. Loveless

I'm No Staranger to the Rain - Keith Whitley

Live like you were dying - Tim McGraw

Secret of Life - Faith Hill

Wayfaring (spellng) Stanger

Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Ballad of Curtis Lowe - Lynyd Skynyrd

Kern River - Merle Haggard

Sing me Back Home - Merle Haggard

(any other Merle Haggard song)

I'm gonna miss her (the fishin' song) - Brad Paisley

He didn't have to be - Brad Paisley

"Forever Young"-Rod Stewart

"How to Save a Life"-The Fray

"It Ends Tonight"-AAR

"You're Beautiful"-James Blunt

Sounds of Silence, Simon and Garfunkel

Still Remains, Stone Temple Pilots

Imagine, John Lennon

 

No order there, and just off the top of my head. Could be others to follow.

Anything wrote by Jim Morrison, but then again I think it is impossible for anyone to get in the same state of mind that Jim was in. I mean he actually had his own planet and was on it.

 

Would have been nice to write Stairway as well as Comfortably Numb. Aneima by Tool is also another, along with Midnight Rider by the Allmans.

 

 

 

 

 

It's a little funny to see a couple of the responses on here though. I mean I am young, but I still pay homage and "know" my music. Especially what I like to call the good stuff, when music was really good. I honestly feel like my generation is slowly being deprived of good/real music and 95% of us do not even realize that. Thank God I am the minority that does. Personally its hard to find good all around content of music post early to mid 90's and I'm not ashamed to admit it. However, thank the Lord for the run of the 60's through early 80's. Then again late 90's to early mid 90's.

Hookey Pookey.

 

Hokey Pokey?

Hokey Pokey?

I was wondering about that.

Heres mine

Its my life. JBJ

Hokey Pokey?

I was thinking the same thing, if so then HT is out of the club!! :lol:

Hokey Pokey?

Yeah yeah whatever. I was in a hurry and didn't really think aobut it. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.