Dakotah Euton… Kentucky Wildcat

It's official...

As of 9 am this (Monday) morning, Rose Hill sophomore to be Dakotah Euton has accepted a verbal offer from Coach Gillespie and the University of Kentucky to play basketball for the Wildcats.

This is not a signing, which cannot take place until after his junior year of high school, but it is a significant step for a fine young man being able to wear the same team colors from high school through college. :thumb:

I have no doubt that Dakotah will add some height, a lot of strength and quickness over the next three years of high school. He already shoots the lights out and will be a huge asset for Kentucky beginning with the 2010-2011 season.

As hard as he's worked to get to this point, I fully expect to see that energy and effort increase as Dakotah works to become a player at the University of Kentucky.

As much as I look forward to seeing him tip it up in Rupp as a Wildcat, I hope to enjoy him tipping it up in Rupp as a Rose Hill Royal a few times between now and then. :D

Congratulations to mom Pam and dad Clay for a job well done! :thumb:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to see that a 16th region kid will be wearing a Kentucky jersey. This begs the question, is he the first 16th player to play for UK?
Maybe the first since Mike Scott of Greenup County, who graduated from Greenup in 1985 and went to Wake Forest before transferring to Kentucky.