Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hibbert & Green to return to Georgetown?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ESPN had both going in the lottery if they chose to come out....

I like seeing players stay the full time. Glad to see they did not hire agents. I see nothing wrong with testing the waters. Alot of other players could learn something from these two young men. Gtown will be tuff next season. The Big East champs could be between the Cards and the Hoyas.

I know they had Green going to the 76ers not sure where they had Hibbert going but it's good to see them coming back and working on their game a little more!

Good to hear! They will be an amazing team!!!

Great to hear. I loved watching Georgetown play last year. They were a fun team to watch in the tournament.

If these two stay, top 5 definitely, in the preseason.

You may be looking at the favorite to win the title!!!

I am not a Georgetown fan by any means. But if these 2 guys stay in school and return to play with what they have coming back as well as 2 very good McDonalds All Americans, then Georgetown should be preseason #1.

All parties will benefit from the move, GTown should be one of the favorites in '07/'08.

I'd put them #2 behind Memphis State...

I'd put them #2 behind Memphis State...

 

Do you just call them Memphis St. because it drives me bonkers?

Do you just call them Memphis St. because it drives me bonkers?

Been calling them that since long before you were UKPat... :p

The link has changed. Says Green to stay in draft, but Hibbert to stay in school. Guess they got their story wrong.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.