Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hibbert & Green to return to Georgetown?

Featured Replies

Just reported on ESPN that Green is still going pro but that Hibbert is returning to Georgetown for next season.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibbert has to be out of his mind, I don't know how you could be a lottery pick and decide to go back to school and risk loosing Millions of to an injury or even the possibility of playing his way out of the lottery. He'll definitly put the Hoyas in a position to be dominant however.

I'd say GTown will be in the Top 3 preseason along with Memphis and N.Carolina, in no particular order...

Hibbert has to be out of his mind, I don't know how you could be a lottery pick and decide to go back to school and risk loosing Millions of to an injury or even the possibility of playing his way out of the lottery. He'll definitly put the Hoyas in a position to be dominant however.

 

 

He'll probably get an insurance policy in case of injury. Could it be possile that he likes college and wants to get a degree?

Hibbert has to be out of his mind, I don't know how you could be a lottery pick and decide to go back to school and risk loosing Millions of to an injury or even the possibility of playing his way out of the lottery. He'll definitly put the Hoyas in a position to be dominant however.

 

That is what everyone said about Noah Horford and Brewer, all it did for Horford and Brewer was improve their stock, and Noah is still a lottery pick.

I really would have liked to see both back, but I think Summers is another Green in the making...

He'll probably get an insurance policy in case of injury. Could it be possile that he likes college and wants to get a degree?
Hey all i'm saying is that if I was ever in that situation I would have to take the money.
Do you just call them Memphis St. because it drives me bonkers?

 

I'm guessing GT's a bit like me in that when you've been hating Memphis State as long as we have, you kind of stick to tradition. Plus, it's not like it stopped being a state university just because they dropped the "State." If anything, they should call themselves "UT-Memphis."

 

For the record, I still call Marquette "The Warriors," Miami U. "The Redskins," etc.

I think this still makes Georgetown a top 5 team probably by returning Hibbert.

 

Definitely.

I like seeing G-town back in the elite...

Hey all i'm saying is that if I was ever in that situation I would have to take the money.

 

 

Actually you said "HE" must be out of his mind to go back to college.

Actually you said "HE" must be out of his mind to go back to college.

lol, yeah your right.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.