Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be the next football coach at Henderson County?

Featured Replies

  • Author
OK, you won't tell. I feel sure one of them is Jackson.

 

Are you using that inverted psychology on me? :creepy:

  • Replies 96
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you using that inverted psychology on me? :creepy:

 

I wish, lol...No word in Pikeville.

I don't think you can get to Henderson from Pike County, LOL.

I don't think you can get to Henderson from Pike County, LOL.

Most people wouldn't want to!

 

 

 

 

lol

Anyone outside of the Hendo family would be nuts for stepping into the head coaching position this late into Summer practice. Especially if he planned on changing the offensive and defensive schemes and plans on bringing in own coaching staff. The later the administration makes the announcement the more challenging it will be for the new coach and his staff.

  • Author

I have a small update, I talked to Coach Coverdale and he told me quote, "I have not expressed interest, talked formally or informally, officially or unofficially, to anyone about the job."

I have a small update, I talked to Coach Coverdale and he told me quote, "I have not expressed interest, talked formally or informally, officially or unofficially, to anyone about the job."

 

So, what time is the press confrence? Latley that sounds like a coach who is taking a new job. :laugh:

  • Author

Here is another update, I talked to Coach Carlberg and he said quote, "I have had no contact with anyone in the Henderson Co. school system. I talked to a couple of guys who have connections over there, and I told them that I would not be applying."

Henderson County needs to go ahead and pull a shocker and bring MOJO back.

 

With the need for Assistants is it possible for D.D. Harrison to join the staff. Does he still Coach the Middle School???

 

The people of Henderson are great fans and they deserve a winner and a Coach that works hard and is a community type of person. Mike Jackson fits that bill.

Henderson County needs to go ahead and pull a shocker and bring MOJO back.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Interviewed - Clay Clevenger - Lincoln County and Coach Pardue - Boyle County

Interviewed - Clay Clevenger - Lincoln County and Coach Pardue - Boyle County

I have heard they interviewed Cobb-Somerset, and Jackson-Pikeville.

Interviewed - Clay Clevenger - Lincoln County and Coach Pardue - Boyle County

 

Boyle went to a new look and possible new start for Pardue and staff. I know Pardue was at Allen Co.- Scottsville before coming to Boyle with Chuck Smith and may want to move back to western part of the state.

 

This is an interesting situation at Henderson and the 4 names mentioned. Good luck to the administration at Henderson and finding a quality man and head coach to lead this program in the right direction.

  • Author

Those are the correct four finalist.

 

For the record I am sticking with what I said on 5-30, I think Coach Jackson is the favorite.

 

Anyone?

I don't see Clevenger getting it. Is this the first head coaching job he has interviewed for? he has been a proven assistant coach moving up to defensive coordinator at Cumberlands before leaving for Lincoln as O-Coordinator.

 

Jackson is a proven coach and players coach.

 

Pardue is from Western KY and may be on the hot seat at Boyle if not a successful season as some may think isn't the Boyle of the past.

 

Cobb i believe is set at Somerset. He has a great group returning and a great WR in Cole.

 

This is a good group of names and I may just go out on a limb and go with Pardue getting it and turning it down and Jackson taking the job.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.