Who will be the next football coach at Henderson County?

According to another site, Brian Rector from Ravenwwod High School in TN was the 5th interviewee. My guess is they are in negotiations with him right now. He has a good situation in TN is probably the only canidate that would have to consider everything if the job were offered.

Did Ravenwood win a state title just in the past few years or go deep in the playoffs? I also think he spoke at the Nike clinic in Louisville 2 or 3 years ago as well. If that is him, very nice guy and seems to be very knowledgeable.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to another site, Brian Rector from Ravenwwod High School in TN was the 5th interviewee. My guess is they are in negotiations with him right now. He has a good situation in TN is probably the only canidate that would have to consider everything if the job were offered.

I saw the samething and was wondering why he would want to leave Ravenwood. If he is winning state titles in Tennessee then I can't imagine Henderson being even a lateral move.

I saw the samething and was wondering why he would want to leave Ravenwood. If he is winning state titles in Tennessee then I can't imagine Henderson being even a lateral move.

He is from Owensboro area. KY also pays quite a bit better than TN both teaching and coaching.

Henderson has hired someone they are waiting for that person to get things lined out before they announce.

He is from Owensboro area. KY also pays quite a bit better than TN both teaching and coaching.

Henderson has hired someone they are waiting for that person to get things lined out before they announce.

I would have thought TN schools would pay better.

Do you know who it is they hired?