Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guess what Patterson will say!

Featured Replies

So at his press conference he will announce what school he'll be attending along with why he chose that particular school? So say he chooses UK what will be his guesstimated reasoning? What if it's Florida, or even Duke? What do you think he'll say?

Hey, they offered me the most money!

:laugh: That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

Hey, they offered me the most money!

 

Good one!:thumb:

Does anyone think that we could get a few more Patterson threads on here before he announces his intentions?? :lol:

I will say that he will say he is undecided and will wait another week to get more media attention:lol:

I say he chooses UK b/c of BCG's promises of getting him the ball ALOT

UK

 

- close to home, family can watch without relocating

- glaring need in the frontcourt means lots of playing time and touches

"I've chosen to attend the University of Arkansas-Pine Bluff"

"I'm staying in Huntington, and attending Marshall. I'm puttin em on the map!!! Holla atcha boy!"...As he walks off the stage and gives a chest bump to OJ Mayo!:ylsuper:

"I will attend Idaho St. and be the Point Guard for the next 4 years". :D:p

He says I am going to wait til summer to make a choice and I am expanding my list back to 6 schools.

"My mom told me to go to UK"

I chose Duke because Coack K loves his players and is very emotional about it...You can just tell..He's a very sensitive guy..I also heard the Lacrosse team throws great parties...

 

I chose UF because it was so fun reading the UK blogs on Jai going there, I wanted to see if I could get more hits than him.. Jai bet I couldn't and I just gotta prove him wrong...

 

I chose UK because mom said so and because of all the nice fans I heard from on my MySpace site...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.