Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guess what Patterson will say!

Featured Replies

"I chose Shawnee State because I decided running track there was best for me and my family."

"I'm going with Bob Huggins At W.Va"...so we can party like it's 1999 !!

"Ive decide i am going to walkon at Morehead State"

"Screw you guys, I'm going home"... :D

  • Author
"Screw you guys, I'm going home"... :D

:lol:

Patterson shocks everyone and announces he will sign to play football at USC.:eek:

:thumb:

"Screw you guys, I'm going home"... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.