Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville to ban Karaoke

Featured Replies

WKYT news just said Danvile is trying to ban Karaoke. It's part of and alcohol ordinance they are passing. It also bans dancing and pool playing at any place that serves alcohol and food together.

 

That's kinda weird. I didn't realize karaoke was bad for you health, maybe your ears but banning it is a bit absurd. Oh well...

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or ban the alcohol from those locations and then nobody would go for the karaoke anyways.

  • Author

I guess the state of Kentucky is working hard on bringing back prohibition one town at a time.

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light

What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,

O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?

And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,

Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.

Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave

Ore the home of the brave?

 

That looks more acurate.

I get the message, but I certainly hope you aren't in Danville karaoke-ing that song, strike. ;)

  • Author
Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light

What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,

O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?

And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,

Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.

Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave

Ore the home of the brave?

 

That looks more acurate.

 

 

So you think this is a good thing?

So you think this is a good thing?

 

Re-read.

I get the message, but I certainly hope you aren't in Danville karaoke-ing that song, strike. ;)

 

I work off tips not to sing. So be sure to bring 98 with you.

This was caused by the bad singing of the Rebel Fans.:lol:

That's kinda weird. I didn't realize karaoke was bad for you health, maybe your ears but banning it is a bit absurd. Oh well...

 

And at time we wonder why we have some of the stereotype comments towards Kentucky throughout the nation. I agree, it's absurd!

This is certainly interesting. Sounds like something you'd hear about 40-50 years ago, not something that's likely been in the works for the past few months or years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.