Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville to ban Karaoke

Featured Replies

As a Danville resident, this is very troubling. This development is a setback in my personal quest to transform Danville from a "liquor by the drink only" town into a full service party capital complete with liquor stores, night clubs, strip clubs, and strip twister tournaments. Oh well, the fight continues.

:lol: TTC Do you know what that is going into the old Denny's building??

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: TTC Do you know what that is going into the old Denny's building??

Hey A that is going to be a Starbucks.

As a Danville resident, this is very troubling. This development is a setback in my personal quest to transform Danville from a "liquor by the drink only" town into a full service party capital complete with liquor stores, night clubs, strip clubs, and strip twister tournaments. Oh well, the fight continues.

Dang Dude I forgot about the Strip Clubs. Thats like a cake with no frosting.:D

Hey A that is going to be a Starbucks.

 

OK I thought so. Now we will have a liquid thats a lot more expensive than gas now.:lol: :lol:

OK I thought so. Now we will have a liquid thats a lot more expensive than gas now.:lol: :lol:

Im glad I don't drink Coffee.:D

Well I am not going to move to Danville! I happen to really like those 3. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb: I certainly will not be visiting there anytime if those three are enforced :eek: .

Believe me if they could outlaw Having Fun they would.Some people in Danville want to make there own choices and also your choices. IMO Danville lacks common Since.Danville is a place where you can go out to eat and have few drinks then drive home,but your not allowed in Danville to buy packaged Alcohol and bring it home to drink it in the Privacy of your home. :scared:

Man you can drink in a restaurant but, not in the safety of your home:confused: I have never been to Danville but, is this a city dominate by hardcore christians

I've never had the pleasure of visiting Danville before, after reading this post I'm marking it off my "random places to see" list and adding it to my "places that are no fun" list.

Man you can drink in a restaurant but, not in the safety of your home:confused: I have never been to Danville but, is this a city dominate by hardcore christians

You can drink in your own home you just have to Drive 30 miles to buy it.You can go to Applebees In Danville and Drink then Drive Home.:creepy:

I don't know where it is either, must be the one by the old fire station on 4th street. BTW RebelK, What business is that going to be at the old "Dennys" building? I heard it is a Starbucks.

Sorry Admiral....For some reason I haven't been able to get in to post a reply so I couldn't answer your question. It is a Starbucks. I hope there are a lot of coffee drinkers in Danville. :D

Yeah last night on my way to work I noticed they had put the Starbucks sign up.

Yeah last night on my way to work I noticed they had put the Starbucks sign up.

Anytime you want to know anything about places to eat and what new places are coming to town - just ask me. Let's just say that's just part of my job;)

Anytime you want to know anything about places to eat and what new places are coming to town - just ask me. Let's just say that's just part of my job;)

 

And when are we getting a White Castle????

:laugh: :laugh: Yes, couldn't be Gunsmoke bc I believe they were allowed to smoke on there and every now and then someone raised their voice. :lol:

Nobody could carry a tune like Festus and Miss Kitty's Long Island Ice Teas were just what the Doc ordered.:lol:

No, but I bet you could for dancing on it. :lol:

:laugh: :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.