Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Center Hamga chooses UNLV over UK

Featured Replies

He passed on IU too. :sssh:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let me guess they have a great class coming in they didn't need him. :D

If you go back and look, I never said he was coming to IU, just that they were on his list.

 

There are about 10 people on the other thread talking about how he was coming and how great it will be.

 

I knew he wasn't going to IU and never counted on him to do so.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: :lol: Who me?:sssh:

 

On a side note, I hate the 'Menorah' logo...

If you go back and look, I never said he was coming to IU, just that they were on his list.

 

There are about 10 people on the other thread talking about how he was coming and how great it will be.

 

I knew he wasn't going to IU and never counted on him to do so.

 

I didn't say you did. I think he was a pipe dream for UK. I don't think it was ever as close as some thought.

On a side note, I hate the 'Menorah' logo...
I hate your "Male" logo. :lol:
This could turn out to be a pretty rough day for the Cats.

It really can't get much worse. Patterson is still up in the air. We will see if he really wants to follow Jia or not. That and maybe BCG did tell Hamga to go elsewhere because he knew something bigger was happening. It all remains to be seen. I wouldn't get too upset if we didn't sign another recruit this year. We are after a lot of good ones next year and will be having scholarship issues in the next couple of years. Even if things go completely wrong here, the future is still bright.:thumb:

I wonder how much the my space posting by the idiot fans factored into his decision.

I hate your "Male" logo. :lol:

 

:lol: :lol:

 

I guess they did have it first...:lol:

It really can't get much worse. Patterson is still up in the air. We will see if he really wants to follow Jia or not. That and maybe BCG did tell Hamga to go elsewhere because he knew something bigger was happening. It all remains to be seen. I wouldn't get too upset if we didn't sign another recruit this year. We are after a lot of good ones next year and will be having scholarship issues in the next couple of years. Even if things go completely wrong here, the future is still bright.:thumb:
Let me get this straight. You're saying if you (UK) whiff on Lucas, Hamga, and Patterson that the future is still bright? :confused:
I wonder how much the my space posting by the idiot fans factored into his decision.

 

I'm sure he'll have some encouraging messages left for him by this evening...

:lol: :lol:

 

I guess they did have it first...:lol:

:thumb: I was hoping you picked up on what I meant, it was a bit vague.

Who knows:

 

While we wait on Lucas part II

Beas Hamga to UNLV!

 

Is it true? I am trying to find out. Am on hold with a coach of his now.

 

OK just of the phone with Decatur (Ill.) Christian coach Alan Huss, who asked me "where is this being reported" that Hamga had committed to UNLV.

 

I told him where I had seen the report and he said "call me back in 30 minutes" adding that "he has not committed to anywhere yet."

posted by Jody Demling at 2:49 PM 0 comments

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/demling/blog.html

Let me get this straight. You're saying if you (UK) whiff on Lucas, Hamga, and Patterson that the future is still bright? :confused:

 

Yes. Absolutely.

Yes. Absolutely.
How many open schollies do you have right now?
Who knows:

 

While we wait on Lucas part II

Beas Hamga to UNLV!

 

Is it true? I am trying to find out. Am on hold with a coach of his now.

 

OK just of the phone with Decatur (Ill.) Christian coach Alan Huss, who asked me "where is this being reported" that Hamga had committed to UNLV.

 

I told him where I had seen the report and he said "call me back in 30 minutes" adding that "he has not committed to anywhere yet."

posted by Jody Demling at 2:49 PM 0 comments

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/demling/blog.html

It sure sounds like his HS coach has been kept out of the loop...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.