Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Batman and Robin Sighting in Minnesota

Featured Replies

This must best the coaching staff in the Nation.... I am just playing. He might be the most overrated player in UK history.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This must best the coaching staff in the Nation.... I am just playing. He might be the most overrated player in UK history.

 

Nah...Im thinking Powder may take that crown.

This must best the coaching staff in the Nation.... I am just playing. He might be the most overrated player in UK history.

How was Saul overrated? He took more crap then the majority of college players ever will.

This must best the coaching staff in the Nation.... I am just playing. He might be the most overrated player in UK history.

 

 

While he may not have had the talent of a lot of players, he played his guts out every game. He did not short change the program with his desire or his willingness to do what was best for the team.

 

I respect him to this day for that.

How was Saul overrated? He took more crap then the majority of college players ever will.

 

 

Are you serious. He had no reason to be starting at UK. He had the worse talent on the team and had no buisness playing Divison I Basketball maybe Divison II

Are you serious. He had no reason to be starting at UK. He had the worse talent on the team and had no buisness playing Divison I Basketball maybe Divison II

How long did he start for? I'm not saying he was any good but generally it's hard to be overrated if nobody thinks you're any good, which seemed to be the consensus of the UK fan base.

:thumb: :thumb: I agree, just for the record, I would LOVE to have a kid on U.K. that played with the heart and desire that Saul Smith did. I liked him and the way he played and represented U.K.. Saul took unbelievable abuse from the fans and all unwarranted bc he was Tubby's son. That really shows class out of some of these people :rolleyes: and not to mention brining it up this many years later (about Saul).:irked:

 

Saul didn't deserve to wear a UK uniform, let alone start for the 'Cats.

 

Sometimes even playing hard doesn't supercede the fact that you're horrible.

What a dream...less pressure and a chance to give your son a job. Priceless?

I agree with you here, Heck he could have brought Donna in as an assistant and it would be all good, smart man Tubby.

Yeah, if he'd have brought Saul to the staff after letting him play 4 undeserving years at UK I'd go crazy.

While he may not have had the talent of a lot of players, he played his guts out every game. He did not short change the program with his desire or his willingness to do what was best for the team.

 

I respect him to this day for that.

 

 

Well said. Had he not been the coach's son I believe his hustle would have made him a fan favorite. I also believe the work ethic he showed will serve him well in the coaching ranks.

Wow, the man moved on, so should the bashers....:rolleyes:

You are absolutely right. :thumb:

The biggest problem with Saul at UK is that Tubby didn't recruit any other PG's because of him. And the few that he did look at had no intentions of competiting for the starting job with the coach's son.

You are absolutely right. :thumb:

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

 

All of those guys are just "closet" Tubby Fans! :lol: :lol: :walk:

The biggest problem with Saul at UK is that Tubby didn't recruit any other PG's because of him. And the few that he did look at had no intentions of competiting for the starting job with the coach's son.

 

I guess you and I are the only ones who see that.

I guess you and I are the only ones who see that.

Yet CC appreciates all that Saul went through here at UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.