Anyone ever been to the "Medieval Times" Show and dinner??

$$East-Bank$$

If so what did you think?? I watched it last summer in Orlando and enjoyed it, I liked it much better than the Dixie Stampede. I want to see the "Arabian Knights" show the next time I go but I plan on seeing the MT show again also. Just curious about what everyone thinks.:ylsuper: Anyone attended anoy of the others??

Been to the Dixie Stampede. Thought it was pretty good. But the best part was before we even got into te theater. Out in the waiting area they had a Bluegrass band playing called Wild Oats. It included a two-time Florida State Champion vocalist and a three-time National Banjo Champion that had been in Dolly's band for years. They were awesome!

Been to the Dixie Stampede. Thought it was pretty good. But the best part was before we even got into te theater. Out in the waiting area they had a Bluegrass band playing that included Dolly's long-time fiddle player. They were awesome!

The Dixie Stampede is great. They put on a nice show.

Been to the Dixie Stampede. Thought it was pretty good. But the best part was before we even got into te theater. Out in the waiting area they had a Bluegrass band playing called Wild Oats. It included a two-time Florida State Champion vocalist and a three-time National Banjo Champion that had been in Dolly's band for years. They were awesome!
I thought you were going to say they had potato skins. :D