Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Revised CBB Preseason Top 25

Featured Replies

The truth hurts sometimes...

A bad week and you can fall below 15 no matter how good you are. You put it out there. A few will remember... ;)

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A bad week and you can fall below 15 no matter how good you are. You put it out there. A few will remember... ;)

 

Remember all you want...It's no biggy...Everyone makes mistakes, even you...;)

Remember all you want...It's no biggy...Everyone makes mistakes, even you...;)

All I said was a bad week and they put your claim in jeopardy. Where was I wrong??? :p

All I said was a bad week and they put your claim in jeopardy. Where was I wrong??? :p

 

We can all make general statements that fit many situations...Congrats. :cool:

We can all make general statements that fit many situations...Congrats. :cool:

And we can all make bold statements that make us look foolish. I've been on both sides... :lol:

And we can all make bold statements that make us look foolish. I've been on both sides... :lol:

 

If I look "foolish" to people that won't make predictions of their own, I promise I won't lose any sleep over it.

If I look "foolish" to people that won't make predictions of their own, I promise I won't lose any sleep over it.

Um. OK...

See how you feel in a few months or may be May 16th.:sssh:
May 16th?
  • Author
21st century like your avatar?

 

Touche...

I guess UK not being in the top 25 makes us the underdog:sleep: .....:eek:

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was laughing at his last statement.

 

As far as a record. I will wait to see if they sign anyone else.

I didn't say they were the best perimeter players, some of the the better. Crawford, Bradley, Meeks are pretty good players. As far as Stevenson, he should have played more last season. He is talented and showed he could hit a 12-15 foot jump shot. He will be a better player at 20 lbs. heavier. Don't think for a minute that having a whole new staff doesn't give them a shot in the arm. It happened this last season with your beloved Hoosiers. They played hard and were glad to have Kelvin Sampson on board. Enthusiasm is contagious.

I think Louisville is top 5 next season. They have a great team coming back. Memphis has everything coming back, and would be considered #1 right now, but there are a lot of great teams out there though.

 

UK has to play UNC, UL, UT twice, and IU. All are in the top 10!!! UK will have another brutal schedule.

I think next years team is going to be better than alot of people are expecting...

:thumb: :thumb: Much Better tha 9th in the SEC and out of the top 25. ;)

Based on this, he predicts UK to finish 9th in the SEC overall?

 

10th by my figuring...he has Tennessee and Mississippi State in the top 25. After that, they go in this order...

 

3. Alabama

4. Georgia

5. Arkansas

6. Auburn

7. LSU

8. Vanderbilt

9. Florida

10. Kentucky

 

 

Now, I've never been a big touter of SEC basketball, but if UK is the 10th best team in the conference next year, I feel confident that the SEC will be far and away the best conference in the land.

 

Maybe it's just my homerism that is blinding me to the facts, because I'll admit, I don't know an inordinate amount about several of those SEC schools.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.