Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Revised CBB Preseason Top 25

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Based on this, he predicts UK to finish 9th in the SEC overall?

Andy Katz like UK, thats pretty obvious. I dont have really high expectations for UK next year, but there won't be 8 SEC teams better than us either.

9th at the best. Who knows he could have Florida, Ole Miss, or South Carolina ranked higher than us. I think we will finish about .500 in the SEC and barely make the tournament, but we deserve a little more repect that this...

I think UK will be a little bit better than what some of the so called "experts" think. Not a NCAA championship contender mind you, but with just a couple more key additions like Sanchez and a good big man and UK will be on the right track.

9th at the best. Who knows he could have Florida, Ole Miss, or South Carolina ranked higher than us. I think we will finish about .500 in the SEC and barely make the tournament, but we deserve a little more repect that this...

 

Well of coarse it depends really on who we end up bringing in still for this next year. But I think next years team is going to be better than alot of people are expecting...

Katz is basing his predictions on what everyone has now, not, what could be, which is all he can do. If UK adds 2 kids like PP, JL, MS or BH, then I assure you UK will get a little more love. Truthfully, he's not too far off based on the current roster...

Bet hssb hates reading this....

 

9. Indiana84.gif 2006-07 Record: 21-11, 10-6

D.J. White is back and adding him with Eric Gordon means the Hoosiers are the pick to win the Big Ten. Not too bad in Kelvin Sampson's second year on the job. The Hoosiers should be a hot ticket all year long and they have a realistic shot to get to San Antonio.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kentucky will be better than everybody thinks. A new coach means a shot of enthusiasm in the arm. Just need to add a solid post player. Stevenson will showcase his talent next year at 15-20 lbs. heavier. Stewart will give quality minutes as a backup at PF. Some of the better perimeter players in the country.

Kentucky will be better than everybody thinks. A new coach means a shot of enthusiasm in the arm. Just need to add a solid post player. Stevenson will showcase his talent next year at 15-20 lbs. heavier. Stewart will give quality minutes as a backup at PF. Some of the better perimeter players in the country.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Author
:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Given some of that was being optimistic, but why laugh at him?

I think what he said is relatively true....They certainly don't have the best backcourt in America, but, they'll definately be deep in experience and it'll be there strong suit....A bit optimistic, but, not that far off.... I'm not, however, so sure about the Stevenson comment.....They still need help in the post, without question...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just curious, what do you have as being UK's record this coming season? Break even? A little above .500? I don't see anything wrong with a fan being cautiously optimistic as long as they are not being overboard with their support, expecting a national title or something. Myself, I think UK will win at least 20 games and make the tourney. What is your prediction? :cool:

Just curious, what do you have as being UK's record this coming season? Break even? A little above .500? I don't see anything wrong with a fan being cautiously optimistic as long as they are not being overboard with their support, expecting a national title or something. Myself, I think UK will win at least 20 games and make the tourney. What is your prediction? :cool:
I was laughing at his last statement.

 

As far as a record. I will wait to see if they sign anyone else.

I really like Memphis St. at #1. Rose gives them the play making PG that has been absent and they have a flat out loaded roster...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.