1. 1. Who's your pick?

• Letterman
    • Leno

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conan the O'Brien.

I can't get past his hair and he acts like such a nerd. Plus he isn't funny - IMO. I would have to vote for none of them. I watch Letterman but only because I have that station on to watch the news and I'm too lazy to push the button to turn the channel.

I can't get past his hair and he acts like such a nerd. Plus he isn't funny - IMO. I would have to vote for none of them. I watch Letterman but only because I have that station on to watch the news and I'm too lazy to push the button to turn the channel.

I can see how he might be hit/miss for some people, but just plain "not funny"? To each his/her own, I suppose.

As far as the acting like a nerd part, I think it's a big part that adds to his routine. I couldn't see him being half as funny if he tried to be as 'suave' as Leno (I use the term loosely), or as plain as Letterman.

I'm a Leno guy myself.

I can't stand Conan. If he were the only late night host on I'd turn my TV off and go to bed early. He just doesnt do anything for me. He really never says anything that witty. He basically just acts like an idiot.Running your hands through your hair, moving your forehead back and forth and making fun of yourself can only take you so far.

I can see how he might be hit/miss for some people, but just plain "not funny"? To each his/her own, I suppose.

As far as the acting like a nerd part, I think it's a big part that adds to his routine. I couldn't see him being half as funny if he tried to be as 'suave' as Leno (I use the term loosely), or as plain as Letterman.

I can't really say that he's ever said anything that I found funny. Making those faces and moving around like - well I'm not sure what's he's moving around like - but whatever he's trying to do, just doesn't make me smile.