Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

David Letterman or Jay Leno?

Who's your pick? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Who's your pick?

    • Letterman
      66%
      36
    • Leno
      33%
      18

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who's your preference. I'm a Letterman guy, I think he's hilarious. I've never really found Jay Leno that funny.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get ready for a bunch of Conan posts, even if he's not an option.

I'm more of a Leno man, myself. And here is your first Conan post.

I can't say either one! I like Conan O'Brien and Jimmy Kimmel better.They just seem to be more Raw than Lettermen or Leno. Don't get me wrong but I used to love Letterman back in the day esp. when he was at NBS and was on after Carson.:thumb:

  • Author

I should had added them all to the poll but I wasn't thinking about it. I never hardly watch them cause I usually fall asleep right after Dave. I don't know if a mod can edit it but if you guys can feel free to add the other late night shows.

Letterman was great at NBC, once he went to CBS he just started cashing a check. I guess Leno would be better now, I don't really watch any of them, but if I HAD to choose, I would choose Conan.

 

Why no Arsenio Hall on this poll? :lol:

I should had added them all to the poll but I wasn't thinking about it. I never hardly watch them cause I usually fall asleep right after Dave. I don't know if a mod can edit it but if you guys can feel free to add the other late night shows.

I am usually sound Asleep myself,but when Im up Late I prefer Conan and Jimmy K. because they are what Letterman and Leno Used to be!:D

Letterman was great at NBC, once he went to CBS he just started cashing a check. I guess Leno would be better now, I don't really watch any of them, but if I HAD to choose, I would choose Conan.

 

Why no Arsenio Hall on this poll? :lol:

 

 

Dang" Arsenio was great!!! I still remember watching him back in 89 and the Red Hot Chili Peppers were playing live The Stevie Wonder Song Higher Ground.

Way before they became mainstream!

Things that make you go Hummmm!:D

Dang" Arsenio was great!!! I still remember watching him back in 89 and the Red Hot Chili Peppers were playing live The Stevie Wonder Song Higher Ground.

Way before they became mainstream!

Things that make you go Hummmm!:D

 

Let's not forget the greatest moment in television history when Arsenio brought out Milli Vanilli to do their OWN singing for the first time. lol

Let's not forget the greatest moment in television history when Arsenio brought out Milli Vanilli to do their OWN singing for the first time. lol

I did forget that! :D

Back in the day, Letterman was supreme over all. IMO, he's still better than Leno. Conan of course, is better than everyone now. Especially with the Walker, Texas Ranger lever.

Leno most definately. Letterman is often times very cheezy, and nothing he does even comes close to Jay's Monday "Headlines."

Back in the day, Letterman was supreme over all. IMO, he's still better than Leno. Conan of course, is better than everyone now. Especially with the Walker, Texas Ranger lever.

 

One of many great skits over the years on his show. lol

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.