Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lucas, Patterson, Hamga, Sanchez.

Featured Replies

Once you take an athletic scholarship you can not move to an academic. I made the same mistake a few months ago in trying to figure out a spot for McClain...

Why?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do UK fans care about morals if they win? :D

We had morals for 10 years. Time to move on...:laugh:

Why?

Because the rules say so...

Because the rules say so...

 

I thought they had a new rule that if a player had a 3.35gpa or higher that he could go on academic scholly and free up one for athletics?

If we do sign Hamga would he have to sit the first semester as did Walker?

If we do sign Hamga would he have to sit the first semester as did Walker?

 

No. Assuming he takes the necessary Summer courses.

I was told today by my top source that Jai and PP are going to Florida. I think Sanchez goes to UK for 07. Not a whole lot of sources to go on, but after the Real Deal on the Hill and Kingwood I think he's ready. I got glowing reports on him from both events, and he seems 100% healthy. No reason to prep. Hamga is a very new development and I haven't been able to get any real info yet. If I can get any I'll let you guys know...

I agree with what your hearing, I hear a lot of the same, especialy with Patterson, I kind of have a good ear piece in Huntington and all of West Virginia. But one thing that happened to UK favor with Patterson is when Jones was hired at Marshall, he really liked Jones. Tubby and Coach K was at a lot of his games, but Billy D wasn't, but Jones always was and they are WV guys so they developed close relationship. But even with Jones gone back to back speaks for its self.

As far as people and what Patterson would do at College, I think he might bring in about 10 points a game and bring down about 5-7 rebounds a game.

He has a nice touch around the basket but with his smaller size he has to learn to step out some more and make bigger shots.

We had morals for 10 years. Time to move on...:laugh:

 

Seriously.

As much as I hate to admit it, moral doesn't get it done in today's game.

I agree with what your hearing, I hear a lot of the same, especialy with Patterson, I kind of have a good ear piece in Huntington and all of West Virginia. But one thing that happened to UK favor with Patterson is when Jones was hired at Marshall, he really liked Jones. Tubby and Coach K was at a lot of his games, but Billy D wasn't, but Jones always was and they are WV guys so they developed close relationship. But even with Jones gone back to back speaks for its self.

As far as people and what Patterson would do at College, I think he might bring in about 10 points a game and bring down about 5-7 rebounds a game.

He has a nice touch around the basket but with his smaller size he has to learn to step out some more and make bigger shots.

I agree with your view of his game. That is one of the main reasons I think a lot of people are wrong about him being one and done in college. He must become much more complete to make it in the NBA offensively because he will not over power anyone there like he has got to do in high school.

As far as people and what Patterson would do at College, I think he might bring in about 10 points a game and bring down about 5-7 rebounds a game.

He has a nice touch around the basket but with his smaller size he has to learn to step out some more and make bigger shots.

That would be during his senior year. Maybe.

I will be schocked if PP is not a Wildcat! BG will have an in home visit this weekend, and he likes the fact that his mom can get to Lexington to see him play, the PT is there for him. UK has been among the top 3 leaders for him all year and I don't think much has changed except the coaching staff at UK. The more exposure he has to BG the better chances he will be a Cat. IMO.I just think if he was going to be a gator he would have said so by now. I may be way wrong but that's the way I see it.

Because the rules say so...

But what is reasoning in such a rule?

Seriously.

As much as I hate to admit it, moral doesn't get it done in today's game.

:thumb:

I will be schocked if PP is not a Wildcat! BG will have an in home visit this weekend, and he likes the fact that his mom can get to Lexington to see him play, the PT is there for him. UK has been among the top 3 leaders for him all year and I don't think much has changed except the coaching staff at UK. The more exposure he has to BG the better chances he will be a Cat. IMO.I just think if he was going to be a gator he would have said so by now. I may be way wrong but that's the way I see it.

 

Where have I heard that before in the last month? :lol:

 

I think the big thing the Cats have going for them is location. A lot of people are forgetting his parents are going to move with him where ever he goes. Gainesville is a long way from Huntington...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.