Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lucas, Patterson, Hamga, Sanchez.

Featured Replies

:thumb:

 

I do think Hamga would be wise to reclassify. He's got offers from UK and New Mexico (Alford), and from everything I've read defensively he's ready. His offensive game is a little behind, but he's still ahead of guys like Carter, Williams, Alleyne, and Woo....

I put Hamga on the Kingwood watch list for my guy that went but they were the one top team he couldn't fit in his schedule. IU was looking hard for 08 and I heard a lot that made him sound similar to McClain. Legion/Sanchez/Hamga would be VERY impressive...

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UNLV is a player for Hamga. Hamga has the test scores but would likely need one class this summer to make it as a 07 kid. I don't anticipate him going into the 07 class. Just me thinking.

Lucas and Patterson...I dont know I would guess Florida for both.

 

I've heard New Mexico due to Alford for Hamga....

  • Author
Legion/Sanchez/Hamga would be VERY impressive...

 

I would love to see that happen, but it would put BCG in an odd position for '08.

 

We'd wouldn't lose any big men, and our only real need would be a PG (and maybe SF). However, BCG already has a commit for an '09 PG (that he needs to clear a scholly for).

 

I'm guessing that would mean Darius Miller would be the main (only) '08 recruit.

 

07:

Stewart, Williams, Legion, Sanchez, Hagma

 

08:

Miller

 

09:

Vilarino

 

Obviously its possible for transfers and guys leaving early, but UK is an an odd spot being so heavily loaded with particular classes.

  • Author
Who is Hamga?

 

6'11" center currently in the '08 class.

 

Apparently would be able to qualify for the '07 class if he chooses.

^Carter and Porter could probably go on academic schollies if need be.

^Carter and Porter could probably go on academic schollies if need be.

Once you take an athletic scholarship you can not move to an academic. I made the same mistake a few months ago in trying to figure out a spot for McClain...

I really do not know what will happen at this point. I am just ready to see what transpires and go from there. Its awful hard to tell on any of the players at this point and time.

Once you take an athletic scholarship you can not move to an academic. I made the same mistake a few months ago in trying to figure out a spot for McClain...

 

 

Someone like Carter, being an in-state kid, could go on FA though couldn't he?

Someone like Carter, being an in-state kid, could go on FA though couldn't he?

Yes...

Yes...

 

But will he though???

But will he though???

Good question. We'll find out in a year. Billy G isn't afraid to turn over a roster, and the guys that don't catch on next year will be gone if room is needed 12 months from now. Having one of the few guys that is a master at playing the recruiting game has a bit of a moral downside. Such is life...

Good question. We'll find out in a year. Billy G isn't afraid to turn over a roster, and the guys that don't catch on next year will be gone if room is needed 12 months from now. Having one of the few guys that is a master at playing the recruiting game has a bit of a moral downside. Such is life...

 

Do UK fans care about morals if they win? :D

Wow, all of the sudden UF gets two more top recruits...I don't think so. They already have two good ones. Donovan declined UK and now pulls off a sweep of PP and JL, boy will UK be waiting in the weeds for the gators come fall to winter.

Patterson will not be one and done. Personally I hope he goes to Florida.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.