Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lucas, Patterson, Hamga, Sanchez.

Featured Replies

Just to get this all in one thread. Whats is looking like for these guys?

 

Seems like the latest on JL/PP is that they'll be Gators.

 

I haven't seen much on Sanchez in the last couple days.

 

Hagma is a new development.

 

For those of you with "sources," :D where does BCG stand?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No sources, but I think UK ends up with both Hamga and Sanchez.

 

Lucas and Patterson will be at Florida....

UKMustang are you talking about for 07 or 08 on Hamga. I think we are sitting good with Sanchez right now.

After thinking about it, do we really want Lucas and Patterson? I mean will they be 1 and done if they have good years, and with Sanchez and Leigon, they might stay a couple if not all 4 years. It would better better for UK to go after the people that will help now and will stay for later too!

  • Author
After thinking about it, do we really want Lucas and Patterson? I mean will they be 1 and done if they have good years

 

Lucas is too small to be one and done. I don't think Patterson is one and done either. Maybe two years for him.

UKMustang are you talking about for 07 or 08 on Hamga. I think we are sitting good with Sanchez right now.

 

07....He's the got the test scores to play next year.

Lucas is too small to be one and done. I don't think Patterson is one and done either. Maybe two years for him.

:thumb: Just checking. Didn't know with all this attention those two were getting, especially Patterson.

So are Lucas and Patterson going to Florida or not i have seen it a couple places but no one has a link to back it up yet if they are when will they announce. GT you might be able to help me im confused.

I was told today by my top source that Jai and PP are going to Florida. I think Sanchez goes to UK for 07. Not a whole lot of sources to go on, but after the Real Deal on the Hill and Kingwood I think he's ready. I got glowing reports on him from both events, and he seems 100% healthy. No reason to prep. Hamga is a very new development and I haven't been able to get any real info yet. If I can get any I'll let you guys know...

So are Lucas and Patterson going to Florida or not i have seen it a couple places but no one has a link to back it up yet if they are when will they announce. GT you might be able to help me im confused.

 

 

There isn't a link. It's pure speculation at this time, educated speculation though.

There isn't a link. It's pure speculation at this time, educated speculation though.

Thanks i think they will be Gators also.

I was told today by my top source that Jai and PP are going to Florida. I think Sanchez goes to UK for 07. Not a whole lot of sources to go on, but after the Real Deal on the Hill and Kingwood I think he's ready. I got glowing reports on him from both events, and he seems 100% healthy. No reason to prep. Hamga is a very new development and I haven't been able to get any real info yet. If I can get any I'll let you guys know...

 

 

:thumb:

 

I do think Hamga would be wise to reclassify. He's got offers from UK and New Mexico (Alford), and from everything I've read defensively he's ready. His offensive game is a little behind, but he's still ahead of guys like Carter, Williams, Alleyne, and Woo....

I would be happy with Hamga and sanchez. That would fill some holes we need to fill. We would be solid next season.

UNLV is a player for Hamga. Hamga has the test scores but would likely need one class this summer to make it as a 07 kid. I don't anticipate him going into the 07 class. Just me thinking.

Lucas and Patterson...I dont know I would guess Florida for both.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.