Favorite fast food resturant and what is your typical order there??

$$East-Bank$$

Taco Bell - Southwest Steak Bowl, no beans.....double decker taco with just beef and cheese.....with a mountain dew code red.

Arby's - Big Beef and Cheddar melt combo with regular fries and an order of Mozzerella sticks......also a mountain dew code red to drink.

McDonalds - two double cheeseburgers and a medium order of fries.....only comes to around $3.47 or something like that.....college boys dream

Wendy's......Ahh whats not to love about Wendy's? Anything you could want and its all on the value menu almost....again a college boys savior.

KFC - Mashed Potato Bowl with Mashed Potatoes, Corn, and Chicken

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O my Lord... the day after cannot be fun.

Yea, I actually had a really bad day after, my friend and I went out with a few others, downed a few crave cases on a night out, then he slept on the blow up mattress in my room. We both woke up and could smell nothing but us and our farts. We both had to take showers to rid the smell and I had my windows open in my room for a few days...:creepy:

I also agree on the Double Decker Taco. Great deal and very tasty. I also enjoy the original chicken quesadilla there. Give me one of those and some mild sauce and I'm good to go.

Yea give me that and I am too, guaranteed stinky toilet in under 45 minutes... GUARANTEED!!!

This also reminds me of being in high school and trying to gain weight. My friend new I was, we went through the drive through and told them to say hi for us. He hooked me up with two QUADRUPLE lb'ers.

I started working at a Mcdonald's shortly after, I'd say they lost a good bit of money on me. Man did I eat unhealthy back then.

O my Lord... the day after cannot be fun.

A little off subject but myself and two other buddies traveled to a White Castle last Friday and together ate 44 Cheese Burgers.

#1 ate 11

#2 ate 14

And I ate... 19.

It was fun though, and for those of you wondering I didnt eat anything else that day,

Yoter

1. Taco Bell: 6 soft taco's and an XL Diet Pepsi.

2. Skyline: Deluxe Burrito, 2 cheese coneys with everything and a lg. Sweet Tea with no Lemon.

3. White Castle: 6 cheeseburgers, a lg. onion chip, and a lg. Sweet Tea with no lemon.

4. McDonald's: Filet-o-fish value meal, large sized, with a diet coke and an extra filet-o-fish sandwich.

5. Wendy's: grilled chicken sandwich value meal, sub baked potato, Biggie Iced Tea, and a large chili with cheese and onion.

6. Burger King: only eat here if I'm going to be driving. 2 whopper juniors and a King sized diet coke.

7. Long John Silvers: chicken and fish dinner (3 chix and 2 fish), add a chix, extra side of krunchies, and a large sweet tea with no lemon.

I'm now officially starving.

1. Taco Bell: 6 soft taco's and an XL Diet Pepsi.

2. Skyline: Deluxe Burrito, 2 cheese coneys with everything and a lg. Sweet Tea with no Lemon.

3. White Castle: 6 cheeseburgers, a lg. onion chip, and a lg. Sweet Tea with no lemon.

4. McDonald's: Filet-o-fish value meal, large sized, with a diet coke and an extra filet-o-fish sandwich.

5. Wendy's: grilled chicken sandwich value meal, sub baked potato, Biggie Iced Tea, and a large chili with cheese and onion.

6. Burger King: only eat here if I'm going to be driving. 2 whopper juniors and a King sized diet coke.

7. Long John Silvers: chicken and fish dinner (3 chix and 2 fish), add a chix, extra side of krunchies, and a large sweet tea with no lemon.

I'm now officially starving.

I can't help laughing, and I hope you don't hate me for saying this, but after some of your choices, why do you bother with the Diet drink? :lol: