Favorite fast food resturant and what is your typical order there??

$$East-Bank$$

Wendy's...Single with pickle & Mayo only, baked potato with cheese & sour cream.

Jeridan's... Ram Burger with x-tra tomato, mayo and an order of onion rings.

My overall favorite fast food is deer tenderloin steaks smothered in "Sweet Baby Ray's" BQ Sauce with morel mushrooms sauteed in butter.:D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the taste better....and in those cases their iced tea stinks.

Gotcha.

Sometimes at Starbucks, someone will order something and it makes me scratch my head.

For instance, we have a woman who orders a 10 pump grande White Mocha, with 12 Equals, nonfat milk and whipped cream.

White Mocha is the sweetest syrup we have. A Grande drink is 16 ounces, and 10 pumps is 5 ounces. So, she has 5 ounces of syrump, 2 ounces of espresso, about an ounce of whipped cream. That leaves 8 ounces of milk PLUS the 12 equals! :eek:

Penn Station- Steak Philly

Wendy's- Double with cheese meal, sometimes triple.

McDonalds- Big Mac combo or the double quarter pounder combo

Arby's- Breaded Chicken meal

Rally's- Rally burger combo.

:thumb:

Chipotle (i can always crush) - chicken burrito with black beans, rice, 2 scoops of hot salsa, lettuce, and sour cream

Taco Bell- Grilled stuffed Burrito

Wendys- 2 Jr Bacon cheeseburgers

Little Caesars- Anything they got

And i always want a liter of cola

I'm sorry...:thumb:

Well, maybe because I get a serious discount there. I guess you could say I know some people that know some people. Not too many Dixie Chili's around anymore. I know there is one off of US 27 in Alexandria, one in Newport, and one off of Dixie Hwy. I could tell you where another one is though. While we're on the Dixie topic, have you ever had a "Gator" from there?

That's good stuff, I guess it's considered fast food. I haven't eaten there in a while, looks like I'll be making the trip today.:D

Sweet. I can live vicariously through you. That place has been out of my diet lately. Although, it is my birthday.......