Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Billy G Being Honest With Patterson?

Featured Replies

Hopefully it worked to our advantage though.

My thoughts exactly.:ylsuper:

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard on the sports mob today that he told Patterson he would get 16 - 20 touches per game.

How many shots did Joe Crawford average?? It had to have been around top all time attempts list.

I heard on the sports mob today that he told Patterson he would get 16 - 20 touches per game.

 

 

I had heard that as well....Who knows which is correct. IMO it doesn't matter, because neither is big deal.

I heard on the sports mob today that he told Patterson he would get 16 - 20 touches per game.

 

Thats alot more reasonable.

If that is what it takes to get him here, go ahead and say it, it might even come true. With Morris gone, he will be the only good post player we will have.

I also thought it was touches, he may shoot 16-20 shots on any given night but that would be a career game.

If anyone on nexts teams needs to shoot 16-20 a game its Meeks.

You can get 5-6 shots off of offensive rebounds.

 

How is the objective that BCG is stating any different than what Billy Donovan told Dan Werner and his father, that DW would get 15-20 minutes a game?

I don't know that it'll make any difference what sales pitch Billy G uses.. I look for him to be a Gator, but, I could be wrong... The longer he plays this out, the better for UK, imo... If he's so sold on UF, like many think, then why not go ahead and commit... My only explanation is that he is waiting on Lucas's decision and then he'll soon follow....

If we reported every time we thought a coach was being over zealous with a recruit we'd be here all night with stuff to report on every coach in the nation.

I don't know that it'll make any difference what sales pitch Billy G uses.. I look for him to be a Gator, but, I could be wrong... The longer he plays this out, the better for UK, imo... If he's so sold on UF, like many think, then why not go ahead and commit... My only explanation is that he is waiting on Lucas's decision and then he'll soon follow....

 

From the sounds of it, he wants UF, mom wants UK, and dad wants Duke.

 

I think thats plenty of explanation as to why its taking a while.

I heard on the sports mob today that he told Patterson he would get 16 - 20 touches per game.

Touches does not mean shots IMO. If he gets 8-10 boards a game thats 8-10 touches. What he does with that will depend on what Patterson does with that. :cool:

From the sounds of it, he wants UF, mom wants UK, and dad wants Duke.

 

I think thats plenty of explanation as to why its taking a while.

 

 

Let's hope he's a mommas boy...

Maybe Gillespie realizes he's a much better Offensive rebounder than we do....:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.