Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Billy G Being Honest With Patterson?

Featured Replies

Up tempo style will help get more shot attempts even for post players. It is possible. He might be including warm-up...remember he has a plan for PP.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Up tempo style will help get more shot attempts even for post players. It is possible. He might be including warm-up...remember he has a plan for PP.

Bad news. His style isn't "up tempo"...

Bad news. His style isn't "up tempo"...

 

:thumb:

 

I still can't believe people think Coach G. has an up-tempo style.

:thumb:

 

I still can't believe people think Coach G. has an up-tempo style.

It's amazing how much you can learn when you pay attention to more than what's going on in Lexington and the SEC...

We are hearing this 'alleged' story not from Billy G but from a high school trying to decide where he is going to play. I have no doubt he was using his best sales pitch, but not being there, I have no idea what was really said. I don't think any of us does. We have someone's perception, which is not always exactly the entire story.

Bad news. His style isn't "up tempo"...

 

A&M 06-07:

75.6 PPG

53.6 Shots per game.

 

UK 06-07

73.4 PPG

54.9 Shots per game.

As long as they play hard and don't stand around on the offensive end I'll be fine.

As long as they play hard and don't stand around on the offensive end I'll be fine.

 

 

Not true, as long as they win... That is the bottom line. ;)

Not true, as long as they win... That is the bottom line. ;)

That too. I don't like losing, but can handle it better if as long as everyone is giving 100%. :thumb:

Maybe he meant taking shots, and going to the free throw line (he'll get his 16 to 20 shots) I don't know, I just want an end to the drama

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.