Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Patterson Saga....

Featured Replies

I have grown quite tired of this Patrick Patterson drama...he and his family are basking in the limelight, and IMO are getting their names as well known as possible for their own selfish agendas...it is time to make your decision young man, be it UK, Florida, Duke, etc....let's get a move on...basketball is a team game, and you have had enough time in the spotlight.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have grown quite tired of this Patrick Patterson drama...he and his family are basking in the limelight, and IMO are getting their names as well known as possible for their own selfish agendas...it is time to make your decision young man, be it UK, Florida, Duke, etc....let's get a move on...basketball is a team game, and you have had enough time in the spotlight.

 

I agree, but weren't you the one saying that recruits should wait till the last possible minute before they sign with a school? And well that is just exactly what he is doin....

I have grown quite tired of this Patrick Patterson drama...he and his family are basking in the limelight, and IMO are getting their names as well known as possible for their own selfish agendas...it is time to make your decision young man, be it UK, Florida, Duke, etc....let's get a move on...basketball is a team game, and you have had enough time in the spotlight.

 

:thumb: :thumb:

 

I give the young man kudos for the way he has played the "business" end of this saga, but I'm over it now. If he goes to UK great, if not good luck to him at whatever school he ends up at.

I agree, but weren't you the one saying that recruits should wait till the last possible minute before they sign with a school? And well that is just exactly what he is doin....

 

That's true, you did say words to that effect....

Do you think he has made his mind up already and is just milking the press?

I will say this: After reading about the visit he had with Coach Gillispie, I will be very suprised if he isn't wearing a Kentucky uniform. Very suprised.

I'd like to know just as much as you would and every other college sports fan in the nation. If UK wouldnt have had a coaching change I honestly think he would have made his decision by now, don't know what school he would have decided on but I think he would have decided.

 

On the other hand at the end of the day it's a big decision for a kid to decide where they are going to be playing at for the next 4 years ( I think Patterson has atleast 2 years of college ahead of him) so I cant knock the guy for taking his time and making the best decision he can for his future.

  • Author
I agree, but weren't you the one saying that recruits should wait till the last possible minute before they sign with a school? And well that is just exactly what he is doin....

After this recent meeting with Billy G.....he has seen everything out there to offer...why drag this out until May then?

Maybe he is holding out for more money? :lol:

  • Author
Do you think he has made his mind up already and is just milking the press?

I would say that he is 90%, maybe more, sure of where he is going. I do think he is giving UK and Billy G their fair shake as well, it will now be cat and mouse for the next month...which is crazy...what's going to change?

After this recent meeting with Billy G.....he has seen everything out there to offer...why drag this out until May then?

 

I think he's waiting on Lucas.....I wouldn't be suprised if Lucas decides by early next week, and Patterson IMO won't be far behind.

It's sad, but I'm pretty sure most UK fans (and non-UK fans) could name PP's mom- she's gotten that much press. It's getting pretty ridiculous.

  • Author
I will say this: After reading about the visit he had with Coach Gillispie, I will be very suprised if isn't wearing a Kentucky uniform. Very suprised.

I would normally agree, except that he has said the same "wow-ing" type of comments after all of his visits to the "favorite" schools.

I think the mom may be broker in all of this.

I believe we would have had a decision by now, if a few things wouldn't have happened.

1. OTS leaving

2 Billy D's infatuation with the NBA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.