Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Patterson Saga....

Featured Replies

BCG left a great impression on him.

It is a little different to do it on an in-home than being caught up in the gameday atmosphere on visits.

Was caught off guard by BCG's presentation. Says coaches come in and tell you they have a plan for you, but BCg took it to another level.

BCG broke out diagrammed plays for him, side outs, O/B under, half court sets, how they would like to use him in transition, how they would like to get him out on the perimeter some to develop his game for the next level.

Had a workout regimine for him, displayed how his class schedule would be...and how they would like to get him so many touches and shots.

Said UK was a serious contender.

BCG is known for identifying the decision maker in the house other than the recruit.

If Patterson decides to go elsewhere, BCG has done a heckuva job of just keeping UK afloat in this recruitment in a short period of time, when most considered them toast with OTS's departure.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

^ But Willam and the Leader are coming to his home also.

True dat, but this was the first face to face meeting between BCG and the Patterson's.

BD and Coach K have already been in the home.

Am I the only person who wonders what they ate for dinner? Did Tywanna cook? Did they get Chinese take-out? Order a pizza?

Am I the only person who wonders what they ate for dinner? Did Tywanna cook? Did they get Chinese take-out? Order a pizza?

 

:lol: I bet Billy G. brought some fast-food....

Am I the only person who wonders what they ate for dinner? Did Tywanna cook? Did they get Chinese take-out? Order a pizza?

 

If I was Billy G, I would've definitely suggested ordering out instead of cooking... If he eats Tywanna's cooking and it isn't good.. He'll obviously make an unpleasant face and offend her... And that'd just be the end of it all.

If I was Billy G, I would've definitely suggested ordering out instead of cooking... If he eats Tywanna's cooking and it isn't good.. He'll obviously make an unpleasant face and offend her... And that'd just be the end of it all.

 

 

Very good point.....He is honest to a tee....

Am I the only person who wonders what they ate for dinner? Did Tywanna cook? Did they get Chinese take-out? Order a pizza?

Crackers and Dr. Pepper.

Am I the only person who wonders what they ate for dinner?

Yes... :lol:

I'm just picturing the press conference when Pat commits to a school:

 

"I was a strong Kentucky lean until Coach Gillispie's in home visit... He did a great job showing me where I fit in his scheme and how I could be more dominant with him than either Duke or Florida... I was going to fax my LOI in after he left, but things changed during dinner... He didn't like mom's cooking, and we want a coach who will treat us with respect. With that in mind, next year I'll be playing collegiately at........"

 

A train passes by and nobody has any idea what he says.

I'm just picturing the press conference when Pat commits to a school:

 

"I was a strong Kentucky lean until Coach Gillispie's in home visit... He did a great job showing me where I fit in his scheme and how I could be more dominant with him than either Duke or Florida... I was going to fax my LOI in after he left, but things changed during dinner... He didn't like mom's cooking, and we want a coach who will treat us with respect. With that in mind, next year I'll be playing collegiately at........"

 

A train passes by and nobody has any idea what he says.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh that train...that always happens when i'm on the phone with my banker.;) j.k.

Am I the only person who wonders what they ate for dinner? Did Tywanna cook? Did they get Chinese take-out? Order a pizza?

 

Id say eating was the last thing on Clyde the Glides mind tonight.

I'm just picturing the press conference when Pat commits to a school:

 

"I was a strong Kentucky lean until Coach Gillispie's in home visit... He did a great job showing me where I fit in his scheme and how I could be more dominant with him than either Duke or Florida... I was going to fax my LOI in after he left, but things changed during dinner... He didn't like mom's cooking, and we want a coach who will treat us with respect. With that in mind, next year I'll be playing collegiately at........"

 

A train passes by and nobody has any idea what he says.

 

 

If the train has all Future lottery picks, that were only 08 graduates that wanted to steal the spot light from Patterson and say they'd all attend UK after high school.

 

Well I wouldn't really care much about what ole Patterson had to say.:dancingpa

Id say eating was the last thing on Clyde the Glides mind tonight.

 

That name is reserved. :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.