32 reported killed in shooting at Virginia Tech

Wireman

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 days until the 8th anniversary of the Columbine masacre

WOW!:eek: News like this is always hard to take. I am sitting here in my dorm room at LWC, and it really puts a lump in your throat when you know something this awful could happen anywhere.

I don't know if this is the appropriate thread to put this in but I don't care (if it isn't then a mod can move it):

Please remember the families and anyone involved in this horrible mess in your prayers.

monumental tragedy

BREAKING NEWS

Police: At least 20 killed

At least 20 people were killed in two shootings when a lone gunman opened fire on the Virginia Tech University campus in Blacksburg on Monday, police said. Police said they believe the shooter also is dead. President Charles Steger called the shootings "a tragedy of monumental proportions."

http://www.cnn.com/

Reports are very sketchy, but law officials think it was one shooter.

The first shooting took place around 7:30ish and there was one fatality in that incident. The second shooting at Norris Hall took place two hours later and that is where most of the fatalities/injuries occured.

Reports are very sketchy, but law officials think it was one shooter.

The first shooting took place around 7:30ish and there was one fatality in that incident. The second shooting at Norris Hall took place two hours later and that is where most of the fatalities/injuries occured.

They didn't have police surrounding every building after the first one?:confused: