Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Big Blue Room

Featured Replies

Actually it says Cawoods Court, but its on the half court line out of bounds..

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinking about that earlier today. I'm sure there are ways around it. I would say he lays the floor and all the other things then gives his client the number to a local artist that can paint it for him. I also doubt UK or the NCAA would pay much attention to the situation anyway. $4000 is a lot of cash for a room that size. I'm sure he hasnt done many more rooms like that if any at all.

 

 

I would hope not but I know a guy that the NCAA contacted because he made UK and Florida return address labels. They ask him to stop using them and he did, so they left him alone.

There is someone who lives in taylor Mill I beleive who actually has UK's old court in their house. Either Taylor Mill or Florence. It's a real estate agent that build houses as well.

 

That would the Arlinghaus's in Edgewood, KY just down the road from St. Elizabeth South hospital and it is a full size gymn. If I recall correctly it says that it is Rupp Arena North on the floor

A line from "Field of Dreams" would be appropriate now. "Is this heaven?" I know I would think it was. :jump:

I would be afraid to walk across it all the time. I know I woulnt put any funiture on it. I LOVE IT!!!

Looks like a good place for a garage. :D:p :lol:

Looks like a good place for a garage. :D:p :lol:

:eek: :eek: :eek: Shennagins (Bugatti)

:eek: :eek: :eek: Shennagins (Bugatti)

 

:lol: :banana:

 

That room is pretty darned neat, I must say...When I win the lottery tonight (:D) I'll have a replica Denny Crum Court in my house and post pictures. :p

:lol: :banana:

 

That room is pretty darned neat, I must say...When I win the lottery tonight (:D) I'll have a replica Denny Crum Court in my house and post pictures. :p

Good luck. :walk:

Good luck. :walk:

 

I would need to buy a ticket first...:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have one of Murray State but it's in my closet.

i would love to have a room like this in my house but i would want it to look like the Dean Dome down in Chapel Hill, North Carolina home of the UNC Tar Heels

I can't afford anything that expensive.

 

However, my carpet is blue, walls white, UK shades, blue drapes, UK clock, A few UK posters, UK trim wall paper, and a UK flag over my Wall plus a few UK newspaper clippings on my door., oh and a UK chest. And a UK bed spread, sorry it's late and I'm not in my room. But I do love UK!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.