Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Big Blue Room

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know this isn't the thread for this, but look at this:

 

Goble25.jpg

I wonder if there are Goals? I wish it was my house.:D

WOW! Is that a room in someone's house?

 

If it is then that person is a SuperFan!:lol:

 

I have a cousin in Florence who has everything in his downstairs decorated in UK stuff. He was featured in a book a few years ago called "Blue Mania" or something like that.

I know this isn't the thread for this, but look at this:

 

Goble25.jpg

Great pic :thumb: , that would be my dream t.v./family room. looks like he left out the "Cawood Court" on it (LOL) but very nice anyway.

Great pic :thumb: , that would be my dream t.v./family room. looks like he left out the "Cawood Court" on it (LOL) but very nice anyway.

 

 

It looks like it's on there.

It looks like it's on there.

I didn't notice it. :thumb:

I know this isn't the thread for this, but look at this:

 

Goble25.jpg

How did someone get that made? I would LOVE to have it!!! How did they get it?

How did someone get that made? I would LOVE to have it!!! How did they get it?

 

It was on cats pause earlier today. A hardwood flooring contractor out of lexington did it.

 

His rough estimate was $3500 - $4000

Includes flooring, installation, sanding, painting, and finishing.

The pictured room was approximately 330 square feet.

That would be a great room to have a bar to watch UK games.

There is someone who lives in taylor Mill I beleive who actually has UK's old court in their house. Either Taylor Mill or Florence. It's a real estate agent that build houses as well.

That room is the best! I had to copy that and show all my friends! A bar needs to be made like that!

It was on cats pause earlier today. A hardwood flooring contractor out of lexington did it.

 

His rough estimate was $3500 - $4000

Includes flooring, installation, sanding, painting, and finishing.

The pictured room was approximately 330 square feet.

 

 

Room looks great but if a contractor is doing it wouldnt they have to have a copyright deal with UK or the NCAA?

Thats pretty aswesome next time I have 4K sitting around I will get that done at my house. :D

Room looks great but if a contractor is doing it wouldnt they have to have a copyright deal with UK or the NCAA?

 

I was thinking about that earlier today. I'm sure there are ways around it. I would say he lays the floor and all the other things then gives his client the number to a local artist that can paint it for him. I also doubt UK or the NCAA would pay much attention to the situation anyway. $4000 is a lot of cash for a room that size. I'm sure he hasnt done many more rooms like that if any at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.