April 15, 200719 yr UK would definitley be better off getting Jordan, if it's at all possible, because I don't think the Williams kid will have nearly the impact that Jordan is capable of... Williams is a 2 star recruit...I dont think anyone expects him too...
April 15, 200719 yr Williams is a 2 start recruit...I dont think anyone expects him too... Is this a Tubby kid or a Billy G kid?
April 15, 200719 yr Is this a Tubby kid or a Billy G kid? Tubby, typical 7 foot project that has NEVER worked...
April 15, 200719 yr Tubby, typical 7 foot project that has NEVER worked... I figured, just wasn't sure...:lol:
April 15, 200719 yr Tubby, typical 7 foot project that has NEVER worked... Now.....How can you fairly evaluate his game unless you've seen him play? I don't have real high hopes for him, but let's not already write him off as a bust/waste before he ever plays.
April 15, 200719 yr Now.....How can you fairly evaluate his game unless you've seen him play? I don't have real high hopes for him, but let's not already write him off as a bust/waste before he ever plays. I'm not writing him off...I said he is a project, which is very true... and all the other 7 footers have never worked out well for us...
April 15, 200719 yr Jordan would make the BEST decision ever coming to UK. Think about it.... UK draws a ton of nationally televised games as it is. Now with all the added hype of a new coach in town... nearly every game will be highlighted or broadcasted. That's a great way to show NBA GM's what ya got.
April 15, 200719 yr Jordan would make the BEST decision ever coming to UK. Think about it.... UK draws a ton of nationally televised games as it is. Now with all the added hype of a new coach in town... nearly every game will be highlighted or broadcasted. That's a great way to show NBA GM's what ya got. It's not his decision to make at this point though. The ball is in A&M's court.
April 15, 200719 yr It's not his decision to make at this point though. The ball is in A&M's court. I thought A&M said they would let players out of their LOI's after they had met with the new coach ? If thats the case then it is his decision.
April 15, 200719 yr IMO he is staying at Texas A&M. But why hold a press conference to announce you are staying at the school that you already signed an LOI?
April 15, 200719 yr Two things I've read elsewhere. 1. Stephon Pettigrew is working out today for the UK staff. The reports say he's either working out in E-Town for the coaches, or he's coming to UK to play with the players. Either way, Pettigrew is getting his game on for UK likely as we speak. 2. DeAndre Jordan is scheduled to let his intentions be known this evening about his Texas A&M future.
April 15, 200719 yr Anybody have any idea when the press conference will be held and if any local stations will be picking it up?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.