Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeAndre Jordan: Decision this weekend.

Featured Replies

I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but you never know.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's staying. Id love to see him at UK, I just dont see it happening.

 

I wonder what Coach G. has up his sleeve for a big man next year ?

It's hard to tell about kids nowadays. I'd love for UK to get him, even though, he's likely a 1 and done and on to the NBA, but the Cats could use a solid bigman till BG can get a couple of solid recruiting classes of his own in there. I agree the odds are against it, but I'd say only slightly, maybe 60-40%...

It's hard to tell about kids nowadays. I'd love for UK to get him, even though, he's likely a 1 and done and on to the NBA, but the Cats could use a solid bigman till BG can get a couple of solid recruiting classes of his own in there. I agree the odds are against it, but I'd say only slightly, maybe 60-40%...

 

I agree with ya. I just want want Coach G. to have a good first season and this kid could easily make that happen for him. Everyone says that they would be understanding if this season wasnt that great because of the situation Coach G. stepped into but that wont happen. I'm sure tons of idiots will trash him if we don't do outstanding next year.

 

The way he's started off with the recruiting the future looks bright for UK and Coach G in my opinion. Deandre would keep the insane fans off his back for the first year.

I think he's staying. Id love to see him at UK, I just dont see it happening.

 

I wonder what Coach G. has up his sleeve for a big man next year ?

 

J - Rod Carter :thumb:

After spending a weekend in the Bluegrass, being around 2 signees.. we might have a shot.. I say 51/49 AM

After spending a weekend in the Bluegrass, being around 2 signees.. we might have a shot.. I say 51/49 AM

 

:thumb: I like your idea better!

I thought he had already said he was staying at A&M?

I thought Gillispie said he wouldn't allow him to come to UK, or something like that?

I thought Gillispie said he would allow him to come to UK, or something like that?

You mean wouldn't.

You mean wouldn't.

 

Yup...Thanks homie. :thumb:

Yup...Thanks homie. :thumb:

 

He said he wouldn't recruit him. He did not say he wouldn't take him.

He said he wouldn't recruit him. He did not say he wouldn't take him.

 

Ah...Gotcha. I thought I had heard something to that degree.

Ah...Gotcha. I thought I had heard something to that degree.

 

It is splitting hairs a bit, but it was really the only way he could handle the situation with any integrity.

UK would definitley be better off getting Jordan, if it's at all possible, because I don't think the Williams kid will have nearly the impact that Jordan is capable of...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.