Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tOSU Boys Are Leaving...

Featured Replies

Oden, Conley, and Cook are shipping out. Don't have a link yet, if anybody else can help me out.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No surprise...

  • Author
No surprise...

 

No surprise on Oden...

 

Mild surprise about Conley... His stock keeps going up, but I just figured he was coming back another year.

 

Complete shock on Cook... Never saw that coming.

Good choice for Oden and Conley but not so sure about Cook.

Yea I guess I knew that Conley and Oden would leave, but not Cook...

Oden, Conley, and Cook are shipping out. Don't have a link yet, if anybody else can help me out.

 

......and you got your information, where?

I'm suprised with Conley and Cook. I think Conley could be a very good player. I would guess his family is OK financially, plus the track record for PG's that leave early isn't too great, hope it works out for him. I have no idea what Cook is thinking, he wasn't even good enough to be a top 3 option in college, enjoy the money and the splinters.

Oden is a man! (looks like a 40 year old man) He is more than ready for the next level. Best center prospect I have seen in a while.

Conley is good enough, but I think he needed another year.

 

Cook I don't think he is ready, I didn't even know he was thinking about it.

I wonder if Thad wanted to get these kids out so he has rooms for the class that he has coming, and so on and so forth. I think this class was once-in-a-lifetime. I really liked Conley.

I cant believe Cook would leave. I see Conley and Oden, just not Cook.

Although I think it would help Conley to stay another year too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.