tOSU Boys Are Leaving...

Hangman

And also Rondo did play against somewhat better competition, the Big 10 just wasnt very good outside of them and Wisconsin. But I think he is slightly better than Rondo but not to much, and he is the same style of player that drives and cant shoot. I forget how many 3-pointers he had this year, it wasn't much.

Rondo played against better competition?

OSU played Wisconsin 3 times, Florida twice, Georgetown, North Carolina , Memphis. That's 8 games against top 10 competition plus a big ten schedule that had 7 out of 11 teams win atleast 21 games and 5 out of the 6 to make it to the NCAA tourney made it to the second round. Also Tennessee twice and a good Xavier team as RP said.

I never said Conley was way better then Rondo but if you look at their overall game, Conley is more solid than Rondo and had to perform on a much larger stage.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I agree with you Conley is more solid than Rondo and when I watched him against Georgetown he completley took over the game, won it for them in my opinion. But their confrence schedule was what I was talking about, it just was not the competition of playing Tennessee and Florida often. He did play Florida twice, but how many times that game did Green burn him for a lay up? of make get by him and make Conley commit a cheap foul.

My view is Conley is going to be great. I just think he would be wise for one maybe two more years in college. But who knows, I mean I guess if I had the shot at the big bucks I would take it to. I just wonder were he will be on the draft list?