tOSU Boys Are Leaving...

Hangman

I wonder if Thad wanted to get these kids out so he has rooms for the class that he has coming, and so on and so forth. I think this class was once-in-a-lifetime. I really liked Conley.

Bucks were a couple of scholarships light last season anyway.

Won't be a problem if they stay.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I am echoing what everyone else has said, but I just can't understand a guy leaving (Cook) that was hardly even noticeable when he was on the floor.

I keep thinking some of these kids and their parents will learn from the mistakes of those who went before them, but then again, people never cease to amaze me.

I guess I am echoing what everyone else has said, but I just can't understand a guy leaving (Cook) that was hardly even noticeable when he was on the floor.

I keep thinking some of these kids and their parents will learn from the mistakes of those who went before them, but then again, people never cease to amaze me.

Sounds somewhat similar to the Randolph Morriss situation at UK. He was a kid who had he been allowed to may have opted for the NBA out of High School. But, I do agree, I don't thing he is quite ready. I also believe Oden would do well to get one more season under his belt, but you can't improve on being the number one pick. And, since the rookie salary is pre-determined he really has no reason to stay unless he just wants to stay in school.

Sounds somewhat similar to the Randolph Morriss situation at UK. He was a kid who had he been allowed to may have opted for the NBA out of High School. But, I do agree, I don't thing he is quite ready. I also believe Oden would do well to get one more season under his belt, but you can't improve on being the number one pick. And, since the rookie salary is pre-determined he really has no reason to stay unless he just wants to stay in school.

Oden's defense alone can imrove just about any NBA team right now, and being either the #1 or #2 pick sure can't hurt his pockets any.

Perfect post.

Conley is going way out on a limb, point guards are rarely successful in leaving this early (Cook, Bassy, etc.).

Cook will be in the NBDL....

What about Jason Kidd, Chris Paul, and Derron Williams? I think every position has some hits and misses. If he's a top 10 pick and the number 1 PG in the draft why stay if Oden leaves?

What about Jason Kidd, Chris Paul, and Derron Williams? I think every position has some hits and misses. If he's a top 10 pick and the number 1 PG in the draft why stay if Oden leaves?

Kidd and Paul played 2 years in college. Williams played 3.