Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tOSU Boys Are Leaving...

Featured Replies

I wonder if Thad wanted to get these kids out so he has rooms for the class that he has coming, and so on and so forth. I think this class was once-in-a-lifetime. I really liked Conley.

 

Bucks were a couple of scholarships light last season anyway.

Won't be a problem if they stay.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tOSU has signed a 5 star blue chip center for the 06, 07, and 08 class. Thats pretty amazing right there.

I know some question Conley's decision, but I think he is a top 10 pick.

I guess I am echoing what everyone else has said, but I just can't understand a guy leaving (Cook) that was hardly even noticeable when he was on the floor.

 

I keep thinking some of these kids and their parents will learn from the mistakes of those who went before them, but then again, people never cease to amaze me.

tOSU has signed a 5 star blue chip center for the 06, 07, and 08 class. Thats pretty amazing right there.

 

Is it even possible for 08 kids to have signed?

I guess I am echoing what everyone else has said, but I just can't understand a guy leaving (Cook) that was hardly even noticeable when he was on the floor.

 

I keep thinking some of these kids and their parents will learn from the mistakes of those who went before them, but then again, people never cease to amaze me.

 

 

Sounds somewhat similar to the Randolph Morriss situation at UK. He was a kid who had he been allowed to may have opted for the NBA out of High School. But, I do agree, I don't thing he is quite ready. I also believe Oden would do well to get one more season under his belt, but you can't improve on being the number one pick. And, since the rookie salary is pre-determined he really has no reason to stay unless he just wants to stay in school.

Sounds somewhat similar to the Randolph Morriss situation at UK. He was a kid who had he been allowed to may have opted for the NBA out of High School. But, I do agree, I don't thing he is quite ready. I also believe Oden would do well to get one more season under his belt, but you can't improve on being the number one pick. And, since the rookie salary is pre-determined he really has no reason to stay unless he just wants to stay in school.

 

Oden's defense alone can imrove just about any NBA team right now, and being either the #1 or #2 pick sure can't hurt his pockets any.

What the &*!@ does that mean?

IS it in a different language.

Perfect post.

 

Conley is going way out on a limb, point guards are rarely successful in leaving this early (Cook, Bassy, etc.).

 

Cook will be in the NBDL....

 

 

What about Jason Kidd, Chris Paul, and Derron Williams? I think every position has some hits and misses. If he's a top 10 pick and the number 1 PG in the draft why stay if Oden leaves?

tOSU has signed a 5 star blue chip center for the 06, 07, and 08 class. Thats pretty amazing right there.

 

Their 08 class will be just like this year if they can sign all the kids that have committed.

Did they all hire agents? Could they come back if not drafted?

Only if they faxed something...Tubby could help them inthat department.

What about Jason Kidd, Chris Paul, and Derron Williams? I think every position has some hits and misses. If he's a top 10 pick and the number 1 PG in the draft why stay if Oden leaves?

 

Kidd and Paul played 2 years in college. Williams played 3.

Only if they faxed something...Tubby could help them inthat department.

:lol: :rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.