Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach G.'s UK Staff Taking Shape

Featured Replies

  • Author
That's why they sign tomorrow and then announce it on Thursday.

 

 

I just don't see it....The only one who IMO would be a possibility is Pettigrew, but I would assume Coach G.'s waiting on him until he hears word from the "Big 3".

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, its coming from common sense. The signing period begins tomorrow, the press conference comes the next day...

 

 

Common sense has nothing to do with who's going to sign tomorrow.

I'm sure the press conference will be for him to announce some of his coaching staff.

  • Author
I'm sure the press conference will be for him to announce some of his coaching staff.

 

Exactly what I was thinking....Cox is a good addition IMO, but Brooks is the guy I really hope follows Coach G. to the "bluer pastures".

Common sense has nothing to do with who's going to sign tomorrow.

That's 20,000, hb20. Congratulations.

I'm sure the press conference will be for him to announce some of his coaching staff.

That is what I am thinking.

Wouldnt it be great if Lucas was there with him signing LOI...

As far as I know....

 

Get this....Coach G. is going to have a "press conference" Thursday to give the fans an update on the program since he's been named. How can you not love this guy?

 

I love the press conference to update the fans. This never happened under the previous coach. I don't think the fans/media should be privy to everything that happens at UK with the basketball program, but the coach should respect them enough to throw out a bone occasionally.

Wouldnt it be great if Lucas was there with him signing LOI...

Can't sign at your future school or with the coach there from what I understand.

That's why they sign tomorrow and then announce it on Thursday.

 

 

If a player had signed with UK it would had been around the state by now. Patterson and Lucas made it clear they were waiting to sign and Jordan has yet to be let out of his scholarship if he even comes. So who would it be? Did your banker give you this tip?:D

It is good to see that Coach G is working to make things happen. I like the way he approaches things and it seems his work ethic is second to none. I also like the idea of the press conference to keep the fans informed of what is happening within the program.

I just don't see it....The only one who IMO would be a possibility is Pettigrew, but I would assume Coach G.'s waiting on him until he hears word from the "Big 3".

 

Isn't it funny that Morris, Crawford, and Rondo were the big 3? :lol: (no I didn't forget about Bradley) Chris Lofton was the odd man out. I'm not stirring the stink, I just find it ironic seeing as how Pettigrew is a KY boy.

That's 20,000, hb20. Congratulations.

 

 

Thanks...:D

No, its coming from common sense. The signing period begins tomorrow, the press conference comes the next day...

 

I thought the "source" stuff was getting "old" Wire???? Why not freak out & whine like usual???

I thought the "source" stuff was getting "old" Wire???? Why not freak out & whine like usual???

 

 

 

I don't know you. but I really like you!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.