Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach G.'s UK Staff Taking Shape

Featured Replies

  • Author

Jerrance Howard, an administrative assistant at A&M, will also be taking on that same role with Coach G. here at UK.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LHL had a huge front page headline about the current basketball secretary being reassigned by Barnhart. Must have been a slow sports day in Lexington.

I don't know you. but I really like you!!!!

:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

I thought the "source" stuff was getting "old" Wire???? Why not freak out & whine like usual???

 

Why don't you private message me if you have a problem?

I don't know you. but I really like you!!!!

 

If you have a problem, the PM is open to you as well.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:madman: :fight:

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:madman: :fight:

:laugh:

 

Seriously, the source crap is getting old.

HAHA Wireman is on a role tonight...

I agree the source stuff is old...only about ONE million people said something...drop it and move on...

HAHA Wireman is on a role tonight...

 

If my banker was a dead horse, he'd already have the crap kicked out of him.

If my banker was a dead horse, he'd already have the crap kicked out of him.

Hey I'm agreeing with you...:fight: :lol:

I agree the source stuff is old...only about ONE million people said something...drop it and move on...

 

Yeah - as if I'm the only one that reported a story that wasn't true... I even apologized 3 times and explained that I felt betrayed, as well... Enough is enough.

Hey I'm agreeing with you...:fight: :lol:

 

I know and I appreciate it :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.