April 11, 200719 yr :ylsuper: :ylsuper: Maybe these guys are just jealous they don't have anyone they could even call a "source". Source envy, if you will.
April 11, 200719 yr Author 08' 5 star 2G Willie Warren has stated that UK is one of his favorites at this point....09' 4 star SF Shawne Williams is a AAU teammate of GJ and has already been offered by Coach G. Matt Jones is reporting he spoke with D. Jordan's grandmother and she said that she thinks he will try to follow Coach G. if A&M let him out of his LOI. Should be an interesting couple of weeks....
April 11, 200719 yr 08' 5 star 2G Willie Warren has stated that UK is one of his favorites at this point....09' 4 star SF Shawne Williams is a AAU teammate of GJ and has already been offered by Coach G. Matt Jones is reporting he spoke with D. Jordan's grandmother and she said that she thinks he will try to follow Coach G. if A&M let him out of his LOI. Should be an interesting couple of weeks.... UK doesn't have any scholarships open for 09 right now... It'll be interesting to see how that situation plays out and who goes on academic scholly/transfers/leaves early...
April 11, 200719 yr UK doesn't have any scholarships open for 09 right now... It'll be interesting to see how that situation plays out and who goes on academic scholly/transfers/leaves early... Oh yeah, forgot about that. Lets see, if everyone stays: 2008-09 - 2 schollys (Bradley, Crawford) 2009-10 - 0 schollys 2010-11 - 6 schollys (Meeks, Jasper, Porter, Stevenson, Harris, Carter) I don't think I'm leaving anyone out. Coury and Perry will graduate after the 09-10 season, but are both walkons.
April 11, 200719 yr If you have a problem, the PM is open to you as well. I would, but my sources tell me that you would not respond.:lol:
April 11, 200719 yr I would, but my sources tell me that you would not respond.:lol: Well, I think your sources are even worse than my banker then, because I guarantee there won't be any tail tucked between my legs.
April 11, 200719 yr Give the source stuff a rest... Wireman has taken more than his fair share of lumps for this one incident, and he's taken them like a man. He hasn't avoided getting on for fear of being called out. He, like the rest of us, paid his $15 to speak his mind and throw information out there when he got it... And he happened to be wrong in this instance. It was funny at first, but now it's looking like a dead horse.
April 11, 200719 yr I thought this thread was about Coach G's staff. Not.......let's beat up Wireman. Is Coach G still holding a press conference tomorrow???
April 11, 200719 yr Is Coach G still holding a press conference tomorrow??? I've not heard any different yet.
April 11, 200719 yr Give the source stuff a rest... Wireman has taken more than his fair share of lumps for this one incident, and he's taken them like a man. He hasn't avoided getting on for fear of being called out. He, like the rest of us, paid his $15 to speak his mind and throw information out there when he got it... And he happened to be wrong in this instance. It was funny at first, but now it's looking like a dead horse. :thumb: Wireman has taken his lumps like a man. We have got to respect that.
April 11, 200719 yr I would like to see some former players, as an assistant. Someone like Sheppard or Padgett in the furture.
April 11, 200719 yr I would like to see some former players, as an assistant. Someone like Sheppard or Padgett in the furture. Can someone explain to me the logic behind "if your a good player that means you'll be a good coach" theory? This really drives me nuts.:confused:
April 11, 200719 yr Can someone explain to me the logic behind "if your a good player that means you'll be a good coach" theory? This really drives me nuts.:confused: I agree. Most great coaches were not great players. What they were - was great students of the game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.